cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove old return policy?

Can anyone tell me how to remove an old return policy that is appearing on all my listings?

I have updated my return policy in Turbo Lister but somehow after I upload my listings a very old return policy that I set up on eBay inserts itself in all my listings.  I have hunted everywhere for this old policy and cannot for the life of me find it.

I've read every single site preference and it's simply not in the returns section.  How do I fix this?  My old return policy is silly and probably against the rules.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to remove old return policy?

@crimsonluna

Have you tried revising your listings via eBay's Bulk Editor?    Select a couple of your listings to be edited.   Once inside the Bulk Editor, indicate you wish to edit the Return Policy field.  Make the changes you desire and then save the listings.  Take a look at each of them to make sure they now appear as you'd like.   If so, you can go back in and bulk edit the rest of your listings the same way.

HTH

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

with the caveat that I haven't had alot of coffee yet......

I think it may be in the lower right corner of the TL page under instructions.......  Click on edit the return policy and a popup comes up.......blank space to type message.  I'm guessing that's where the verbiage is.   If that's it, be sure to click on "save for future listings" in the lower left corner of the popup... after you remove it.  If you are copying an old listing to redo, I'm not sure it would be removed...........

image.png

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@crimsonluna

If you don't want to Bulk Edit and/or the TL info @dhbookds gave you doesn't bear fruit, this link is to a page within eBay where you can "Manage Your Business Policies" : https://www.bizpolicy.ebay.com/businesspolicy/manage

HTH

Message 4 of 4
latest reply