cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a list of Categories where my items are listed

Is there a report or something?

I can view an abbreviated list of categories in my profile, but of course it doesn't drill all the way down.

Thanks

Matt

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@mreinsmith wrote:

Very helpful thanks 

Just wanted to clarify though that I'm trying to get a list of the categories not necessarily the items

I'm trying to figure out which file exchange templates I need

I've been gradually been adding the basic fields to my database so it will eventually match up

@mreinsmith 

That pull down menu with eBay categories would be the list on your account.  The one in the pic is from my account and covers the categories my items are listed in.  

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Click on your View Items........to the left is the list of categories your items are in.........

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi @mreinsmith 

I am not aware of one report that breaks down a Seller's listings based on eBay categories.  

(On a Pc and Seller Hub) On your active list there is a filter (green arrow) where you can search and get an updated list of the eBay categories you use.  Once you select the category you can then click the Search and the list will update for items in that category.  You can Print that or download that info with selections on the right hand side of the page (blue arrow).

Screenshot (673).png

Regards,
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Very helpful thanks 

Just wanted to clarify though that I'm trying to get a list of the categories not necessarily the items

I've been gradually been adding the basic fields to my database so it will eventually match up

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@mreinsmith wrote:

Very helpful thanks 

@mreinsmith 

That pull down menu with eBay categories would be the list on your account.  The one in the pic is from my account and covers the categories my items are listed in.  

Regards,
Message 5 of 5
latest reply