cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many sales today?

How many sales to look forward to today?  0?  1?  0?   The suspense is killing me!   LOL   Really need that $7 sale.   Good luck to us all.     🙂  

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: How many sales today?

I'm hoping for something good. It's better then forecasting bad.
Meanwhile I'll have another coffee. Sure win!
Message 2 of 26
latest reply

I had a $7 sale yesterday on this ID (I have way larger commercial selling account that is doing well) and my first thought was, why did I even list that?? lol
Message 3 of 26
latest reply

Unless you have top players with autos, sports cards have always been a hard sale. My guess is you are about right ( 0 to 1) with the prices you are asking.

Message 4 of 26
latest reply

5 for the month. Lower than last month so far, but I haven't listed much either.
Message 5 of 26
latest reply

I'd be happy with even 1 sale today. My last sale was on Monday, $211.35 total.

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

Yep - because that's all I have listed.  Forget about those cruddy presidential autographs, too.  Junk.

Message 7 of 26
latest reply

Between a major lack in sales, non-payers & the incompetent Canada Post, I've just about had my fill!

Message 8 of 26
latest reply

It's 12 noon in Hawaii.  So far 0 sales.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 9 of 26
latest reply

@sakic92710 wrote:

Yep - because that's all I have listed.  Forget about those cruddy presidential autographs, too.  Junk.

No, not junk but I personally would never pay $279 for a Jimmy Carter when I can get one here on Ebay anywhere from $30-100. Good Luck.

Message 10 of 26
latest reply

@sakic92710 

Just a helpful suggestion for you. Maybe send it off for a PSA authentication ? You could possibly get up to around $175 and maybe a little more by doing so.

Message 11 of 26
latest reply

I just agreed to bundle three items together into a lot for a buyer who wanted the set of all three, so three and one at the same time, I guess!

Message 12 of 26
latest reply

Yes - and those are book signings, etc. AFTER he was president.  Mine are while he was president - in the White House & 1 set includes his wife.  Also includes other WH letters, etc.

Message 13 of 26
latest reply

I just had a sale today for something the buyer already bought back in October which was returned because of Insufficient Address. Going by today's sale, they left off the Apartment #.

When I got it back I sent them a message giving them a choice of what we could do about it and never had a response.

Now they've bought it again?
Message 14 of 26
latest reply

So not sure if that actually qualifies as a "sale" = )
Message 15 of 26
latest reply