Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

promote listings

Ive noticed that some of my listings have a message that says to promote listing I figure this idea only is to ebay advantage but how does this even work what is the advantage to sellers if there even are any thanks

Unpaid item mark for buyers

Is the "unpaid item mark" effective, or is it just a pat on the back for buyers?

Resolved! time ending soonest

Hellomy e bay lists when they are about to finish are not shown only if you press time ending soonest but other lists of other sellers are seen without pressing that buttonI think I lose customers like thatCould you tell me why?

New Paypal Fee Starting in October on Seller Refunds

I SUGGEST PEOPLE COMPLAIN TO PAYPAL. Paypal states:"Earlier this year, we notified you that we were updating our User Agreement to change our refund policy. We want to let you know that the policy change is going into effect beginning on October 11, ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 3 helpful

Man, ebay really loves pushing (forcing) best offer on you, don't they?

Hey Ebay, I know that you make money no matter if something sells for $1 or $1 million but, I don't. I start listing items and best offer is immediately checked without me selecting anything. I try to remove the best offer through the "all listings e...

Awaiting Payment? Ebay Paypal conflicting messages

I made a sale tonight on ebay. It was a buy it now purchase from a customer in Spain. Ebay says "awaiting payment" and do not ship, yet Paypal is showing that I have received the payment. The money is in my Paypal account. What do I do?

User avatar by Guide
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is E-Bay Unsable Due to Scam Bidders?

I have been an E-Bay user for 20 years, using it intermittently to sell and buy things I would have bought at a hamfest or flea market before E-Bay. The last item I sold had a problem with a non-paying bidder, but eventually it sold. Now I'm selling ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 2 helpful

Valentus coffee

Why is it now prohibited to sell valentus coffee?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

selling

when you list a item dose ebay relist for free if not sold ?

Watch option is gone

I know others have posted about this but I have to vent a little bit. I just got off the phone with eBay and they told me removing the watch function is permanent. Did anyone get a better explanation than I did? The watch function is absolutely cruci...

Higher Bill for October

Usually my end of month bill is around 5.00 Last month it was around 30.00I always try to use free listings. I used a lot more free listings in October and September I believe. I went to Paypal to try to find out what happened. I only could find out ...

Another ebay issue costs us money.Ebay cancels all items in order when 1 needs canceled, pp fees.

So heres another issue that should not occur at a supposed tech company that cost me a few dollars upon waking. I love starting mornings out like this.When a buyer checks out for several items and then asks to cancel one item out of the order. You go...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors