cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many 'Unsold', and 'Drafts' does eBay allow?

How many 'Unsold', and 'Drafts' does eBay allow?

I'm aware of the unsold 90-day limit, and the drafts 75-day limit...what I'm asking is the NUMBER of listings for each, unsold and drafts limit.

I've done a Google and eBay forum search, and every post just has what the poster THINKS the answer is(not what it actually is).

Can someone post links to official eBay pages that state what the current(12-9-23) unsold and drafts listing limits are?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: How many 'Unsold', and 'Drafts' does eBay allow?

@daddydarththeone 

There is no limit on unsold items. Any items that have been ended within the last 90 days will be in the unsold group, unless eBay removed the listing for a policy violation. So the number will be influenced by your selling limits, but is not limited itself.

You can have up to 250 drafts if you use the quick listing tool, or up to 5,000 drafts with the business listing tool in the seller hub.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/creating-listing?id=4105

lacemaker3_0-1702147980833.png

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the fast response. Of my 3 stores, this one has 356 drafts, so I guess I'm using the business listing tool in the seller hub?

I make my drafts from the templates that I have stored....either 'copy template', or 'create listing', then modify each one individually...so, I guess this is the business listing tool?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

That would be a logical conclusion.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply