Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Volume pricing and best offers?

Does anyone know if I accept offers on multiple items from a buyer, does Ebay also apply the volume pricing discount on top of that? I'm concerned about accepting low offers and then the buyer gets an additional discount on top of that.I would greatl...

Ebay no longer shipping to UK?

Just had a buyer wanting to know how much to ship to the UK...I scratched my head as all the settings are correct and went and checked the listing and it is gone! Not on the ship to list not on the no ship list.....now I know it is still there with p...

Why no link to buyer's order when they message you?

I find it really frustrating that when I get a message from a buyer there is absolutely no way to see or get to their order, I'm quite sure the old messages system included a link to the buyer's order. This means every time I get a message from a buy...

Resolved! Buyer started a return, listed item as "Missing parts or pieces" but didn't read description.

Hi eBay sellers, please help I'm in a difficult situation. Just recently I sold an used motherboard. In the package I put the motherboard, I/O shield, and some manuals and driver discs that came with it. Didn't include any screws as I don't have thos...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Should I give the buyer the biggest discount or give eBay my money by increasing promoted listings?

I have been selling on eBay 2 years. I struggle with how to get the biggest bang for my buck. My mind says give to eBay or I won't get a sale and my heart says give the customer the discount. I'm just curious as to what others do...thanks for the hel...

What happened?

I'm a new seller sine Feb. this year. I'm only part time because I am disables. After a few month selling my account was doing well for me. I was getting a sale about every day or at least 5 a week. Now NOTHING! I upped my membership about the same t...

Jewelry failed authentication

My first experience with automatic authentication for expensive jewelry was not a good one. I sold a paired "14kt" gold chain and pendant (from two different makers), which had been TWICE checked by a reputable jeweler for me, and verified as 14kt go...

Sponsored Items Inspired By Your Views

I was listing a few jigsaw puzzles this morning. I always click on the listing afterward to make sure it is correct. eBay wasted not one second in populating my listings with other sellers ads. (To be expected). First time this queue heading appeared...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Misuse of Returns

A buyer bought an item from me and instantly demanded a shipping refund! The buyer paid for the item via Ebay Autopay. I had nothing to do with the invoice or collecting the payment . I refused to give them a shipping refund or discount because the i...

Resolved! Not getting OFFERS emailed to my home email account

Greetings. Until several months ago I would get an offer emailed to my Outlook email. So far, I've lost outon three offers due to them not being sent to me but I could only see them in my eBay email. How do I fix this?

Resolved! How to get more sales

Hello everyone. I was just wondering how to get more sales. I currently don’t have any listings right now, but I was selling some items. I just noticed that lots of sellers make at least more than 1 sale a day. But I’ve been waiting for my item to se...

Beware fraudulent lowest price scam

I have been posting to be lowest price for awhile now and im figuring out lowest price isn't always listed first when searched that way. Is it true that eBay is fraudulently listing whichever reps pay the most first? As a seller and a buyer i feel sc...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors