cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can my books on eBay get picked up on BookFinder?

Hello. Does anyone know how BookFinder can find/pick up my eBay book listings? I don't think it's automatic since my books have not been picked up yet despite having been on eBay for several weeks now. Do I have to add item specifics based on what's already in eBay's database? If so, I don't see any way to do that in my current eBay listings. Thanks.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: How can my books on eBay get picked up on BookFinder?

Most of your books are being sold in lots at auction.  I think Bookfinder uses a single ISBN from the title or item specifics with a set price; not auctions.   What price could they fill in for those?  The one lone book has no ISBN but would be hard for Bookfinder to find because you add commas to the title and ommited the author's first name.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I am not familiar with bookfinder but agree with the other poster. None of your books would be found without being listed individual as a single book with a specific ISBN.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Good points, toysaver. Thanks. I'll keep those things in mind for future listings and see if it works.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Agreed. Thanks for your thoughts, coolections. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

There's more going on than this.  My listings used to appear on bookfinder, no more.  I copied a book listing from another seller exactly whose item did appear on bookfinder, no luck.  ebay is controlling this according to an undisclosed algorithm/policy. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@blueplanetbooks 

Have you asked bookfinder?

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply