cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Many non-pays can a buyer have?

I recently came accros a buyer that had 18 items she did not pay for. Why is she still here and how many get you removed?

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: How Many non-pays can a buyer have?

It is my understanding that if they do not pay eBay is well aware of it. The seller receives a message from eBay after two days giving an alert to the seller so of course eBay knows 

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

Sorry that still does not justify what these buyers are getting away with. eBay’

talks so much about how they have created a SAFE place to trade. REALLY ?

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

@pep   Using the Report Buyer link is the only way for eBay to know there is a serious issue with a Member ...

Mr. L

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 18 of 22
latest reply

Won’t do that. They will do nothing. 

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

@pep 

If an account were restricted....they would just start another one or use Guest checkout.

Nothing to really stop a buyer from paying currently.  About to change as they continue to roll-out having a Buyer have a payment source on file to bill an Auction or Offer to.

Will be interested to see how it is received by Buyers and if e-Bay backs away from it if Buyers complain.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 20 of 22
latest reply

ebay does not remove non buyers(they used to, until they removed that disclaimer), now they just give you the option to screen non payers. imo there should be a way to screen non payers with just one non payment. i'm tried of these deadbeats. some of them aren't malicious, they're just stupid and forgetful. ebay needs to up their standards for buyers, because this is not a good sustainable long term model. these people are driving away sellers, who are the ones who actually contribute the most to ebay's traffic and revenue

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Soooo Agree! 

Message 22 of 22
latest reply