cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Long Are Ended Listings Kept on File? 90 Days?

Ended listings used to be kept on file for 60 days in Ended status and they could be relisted in that time window.  After 60 days they were deleted altogether.  This has been a pain for me, having to end listings for about 65 days of snow birding after which they would have to be rebuilt from scratch.

I see now there is an option to display ended listings in the last 90 days which indicates the retention window has been increased.  Has anybody tried relisting after 60 days to confirm this actually works?  Is all the data in the listing retained over that period?

I don't want to put out too many more slow selling, unpromoted listings now if I have to take the unsold ones down come end of January and rebuild from scratch later. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: How Long Are Ended Listings Kept on File? 90 Days?

Good question. I also would like to know as I plan to consolidate a lot of items to see if they sell that way. Hopefully right after News Year.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I believe it is 90 days.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I normally have about 120 unsold auctions that I relist once a month

you can do the lookback for up to 90 days and relist them

when you end a listing it goes to the unsold page

that page is good for 90 days but I dont trust it to tell you the truth

I get nervous when it gets to 7 weeks old

dont forget to delete unsold auctions that you have canceled for an out of stock or a problem

its easy to end a listing and it goes to the unsold page and can inadvertently get relisted from that page

@kosmosattik 

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank to all. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply