cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Game, Wanna Play?

Ho Ho Ho everyone!!  Time for Secret Pal !  Time to  set aside work and  have a little fun among ourselves!  

Secret Pal is relatively simple.. once everyone is signed up..I`ll have Google random number generator draw assigned numbers( starts with the first person that signs up and ends with the last person signing up on the deadline) and  you will be given the name of your giftee via the Private Messages here on the board, make sure you check your messages.

Then shop to your heart`s content  (we all have stashes of stuff around the house  and  we all LOVE to shop thrift stores. Don't go overboard with expensive items..most people send out a large Priority Box packed full of all kinds of goodies. Gifts can be something you made or already have, or from the thrift store, Goodwill, flea market or yard sale. A gift value of about $15 is suggested but how much we invest in the gift is totally up to each of us.

There will also be a thread started for Likes & Dislikes..that way all Secret  Pals will have an idea of what to get.  Main thing is don't overspend & have fun  fun fun!  

We will have a Big Reveal Party Day where we can open our goodies  (no cheating..!!!) and we take pics of our loot..I mean  gifts.. & post them in a Reveal Thread that will begin on day set.  

Here`s the schedule:

Sign up  CUT OFF is Wed, Nov 27 at 11:59 pm EST.  I will draw names  sometime Thursday

Like and Dislike Thread from Nov 19th Nov 30th The fasted you provide this information the faster your Pal gets to  shop and have fun!

You will receive a message with the name of your giftee SATURDAY Nov 30th 

BOXES SHOULD BE MAILED OUT BY DEC 14th

BIG REVEAL PARTY WILL BE DEC 22nd

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Patty ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ
Message 1 of 65
latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

Re: Holiday Game, Wanna Play?

Count me in ymmap22 Pam Saban
Message 2 of 65
latest reply

@ymmap22  waving!!!! 

Message 3 of 65
latest reply

I WANNA PLAY 😄  

Message 4 of 65
latest reply

Sign me up.

Message 5 of 65
latest reply

I would like to do this. 

Message 6 of 65
latest reply

I'm back!!!!!!!!! 

Image result for christmas story gif

Message 7 of 65
latest reply

@theshoppingmom2 

AWESOME!!!  This was so much fun last year.  Sign me up again, please.

Message 8 of 65
latest reply

Sign me up again too!  I had a ton of fun last year.  Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 65
latest reply

I wanna play. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 65
latest reply

I'm game.  It was fun last year. 😃

- Suzanne -
Message 11 of 65
latest reply

I’ll play! Count me in!

Message 12 of 65
latest reply

I been giving everyone a  helpful...  if you do not have one just @ me and I will do it 🙂

In the meantime the thread for likes and dislikes is NOW UP... here is the link:

If you want to check  out what we did last year and give you an idea on how is done  this is the link for last year:

Message 13 of 65
latest reply

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Woohoo! I am in. I love this gift exchange. Thanks for organizing this again, @theshoppingmom2!

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 14 of 65
latest reply

Sounds fun!  Count me in!

Message 15 of 65
latest reply