Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

The ongoing shopping cart saga

So after extensive hours on the phone with ebay over proving how their shopping cart does not work and will not let buyer request combined shipping and one explanation from ebay was "offering discounts" where say if a buyer makes and offer on and ite...

Promoted listings

Why will it not let me promote my items on here? I had several .99 auctions that i would promote, but i am unable so to protect myself i had to raise the prices. Unfortunate…. I have an excellent seller rating and need this reinstated.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay up to no good again.

I recently read a post where a seller achieved top rated sellers status and his sales suddenly and suspiciously tanked.I was recently promoted from "rockstar" to "super star" status in the ebay community.Yesterday I had a zero sales day.I can't help ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 26 replies
  • 5 helpful

Older Messages

It's amazing how far behind Khoros can sometimes be in taking down threads that are old.Just looked at a post from 2017 where I answered a question.Just before that, saw a post from September, 2023, that had been closed by the bots.There is no consis...

Wrong returns sent to wrong sellers

I returned two items I bought from two different sellers, but when I sent out the returns, they each went to the wrong seller. How do I make this right?

selling

Morning, I recently contacted ebay(the 22nd of april) about lack of sales and views(no international sales in a year and little or no views and sales between 8am and 8pm daily), the rep talked to the solutions dept, they told me I was getting overlap...

Ebay charged from me additional fees 6% for bellow standards

I checked last transactions and found additional 6% fee cause i am bellow standards seller. My rating was lowered for such cases as: 1) There were 4 listings with a response to return the buyer outside the eBay regulations, because there was no respo...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors