cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has any of the shadebay practices of clandestine changes to your listings made a postive impact

Can anyone one show where ebays use of tests and actual site changes on sellers accounts actually made a positive impact on their sales?

Recent examples that I know of ebay changing or adding to your listings

• putting buy it now in listing without sellers approval
  • changing the location of promoted listing from top to bottom
  • putting a blurb on your listing that says "seller responds to offers in 1 hour"
  • telling us to get a store and as  a perk you will get 10+ sizes to choose from (now only 4)

Which ones actually help improve sales

"If you found my reply useful, please give it a Helpful.

If my response assisted in resolving your question, please click Accept as Solution."

nana-nana-boo-boo
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Has any of the shadebay practices of clandestine changes to your listings made a postive impact

They're putting Best Offer in listings, not BIN.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Has any of the shadebay practices of clandestine changes to your listings made a postive impact

you are correct, my error. Have you found that any of these unannounced changes helped your selling numbers?

"If you found my reply useful, please give it a Helpful.

If my response assisted in resolving your question, please click Accept as Solution."

nana-nana-boo-boo
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Actually yes.

Someone had one of my pieces in her cart.

Got a message from ebay about lowering the price.

I did a bit.  And I guess that incentive took the buyer off the fence because she made the purchase.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply