cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW CAN I BYPASS THE NEW CREATE A LISTING LANDING PAGE...I want access to my templates?

Where I can I find my listing templates?? I listed this morning and they were there when I selected "Create a Listing", and just now I get some whack-a-doodle new listing landing page designed for beginning sellers, and no matter what I do, I can't close it or find my templates elsewhere. That landing page is a total waste of time. Are they discontinuing the use of listing templates? Did I miss an announcement?

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: HOW CAN I BYPASS THE NEW CREATE A LISTING LANDING PAGE...I want access to my templates?

I chatted with an eBay agent about this.  She stated it is a site wide issue and that the tech team is working on it...

View Best Answer in original post

Message 9 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: HOW CAN I BYPASS THE NEW CREATE A LISTING LANDING PAGE...I want access to my templates?

Same here.  So frustrating!

Message 2 of 24
latest reply

Yes, many threads are now beginning to post on this. I have not figured out how to get to ALL my active listings yet. I will chime in if I can figure it out with a simple click.

Message 3 of 24
latest reply

go to my ebay, then selling then hover over listings and can chose active, drafts  etc.  That landing page is pure Etsy. 

Message 4 of 24
latest reply

Ok, go to the MY EBAY tab on top and hover over until it brings you to the seller hub. Once at seller hub, go to listings or something like that maybe active listings, click on that and you have all your active listing in front of you.

Message 5 of 24
latest reply

What the hell?  I actually thought this was just a bug, is it really an intentional change?  I thought: there's no way ebay would intentionally remove access to templates on the create listing page, right?  I mean, why in the **** would anyone think that was a good idea?  It boggles the mind.  But I can't be sure now, there's no telling what they intend sometimes...

Message 6 of 24
latest reply

I am looking for my listing templates - time saving ways to create new listings that I painstakingly developed over time.

Message 7 of 24
latest reply

THanks. I need to find my Templates..no problem finding the rest. By "My Ebay" do you mean Seller Hub?

Message 8 of 24
latest reply

I chatted with an eBay agent about this.  She stated it is a site wide issue and that the tech team is working on it...

Message 9 of 24
latest reply

Thank heavens!!

Message 10 of 24
latest reply

to access your seller hub, top right corner, there should be there is "my ebay" and under that select "selling", it should take you to your seller hub.

Message 11 of 24
latest reply

Thanks. No trouble accessing The Seller Hub at all. I think I found a listing work around now and I guess they are aware of the problem and are working on it.

Message 12 of 24
latest reply

Phew.  I know they are trying to simplify everything but this is just getting silly.  Like making everything easy for people who can't use a computer.  

Message 13 of 24
latest reply

For listing templates, try this link:

https://bulkedit.ebay.com/ManageTemplates 

Message 14 of 24
latest reply

I'm having the same issue still.  I did find a work around here:

https://bulkedit.ebay.com/ManageTemplates 

Message 15 of 24
latest reply