cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP ALL MY LISTINGS WERE REMOVED “Offensive material policy”

did anyone else receive an email today saying listings are removed because of  offensive material policy. I’m freaking out because I had 1800 items and everything was removed but 1. I have no idea what is going on because I only sell Vintage collectibles and clothing!!!  Nothing offensive!! Hope someone can tell me what is going on!!

Message 1 of 93
latest reply
92 REPLIES 92

Re: HELP ALL MY LISTINGS WERE REMOVED “Offensive material policy”

Looks like ebay pulled everything in the Black Americana category.   

Message 2 of 93
latest reply

This happened to my dad's store just now too. Exact same thing.

Message 3 of 93
latest reply

Same thing has happened to me!!!! I'm freaking out! 1000+ listings gone. I am a top rated seller with 100% feedback for 2 decades! I also sell vintage and antiques. Had no listing in "Black Americana" or anything that would be considered "offensive" What the he** is going on???????? Have you gotten a hold of anyone yet?

Message 4 of 93
latest reply

@tonto1117 @redvelvet15 

Your Completed, unsold listings say, "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available". When eBay removes listings, they disappear completely and do not appear in the seller's Completed listings.

So my vote is that this is the "glitch du jour."

Message 5 of 93
latest reply

Amazing! ebay has some nerve to say your listings are offensive when their executives are sending bloody pig masks to journalists, threatening them with violence. And yet sellers just minding their own business is somehow offensive.

I have to wonder if anyone is even going to want to shop here anymore given what just happened. I read the actual indictment, it was absolutely vile what their execs did, totally mentally deranged.

Message 6 of 93
latest reply

I've had my share of "glitch du jours" over the years.....but never a doozy like this! Good grief! You are seeing no listings, correct? I wonder if and when they get this sorted out, is there any way to retain the watchers I had on thousands of items? Oh brother, never a good time for this, but now? With everything that's going on and being sick on top of it all 😞 ........sorry, just freaking out and venting.
Message 7 of 93
latest reply

On a positive note we have 50K free listings right now for store subscribers.
Message 8 of 93
latest reply

I hope you can get ebay to fix this for you, it almost seems criminal. Did you criticize ebay? (bad joke)

What about calling one of the "blues" here and maybe they can look into this?

-------------
Posting ID
Message 9 of 93
latest reply

No on both of those counts. Have had no issues, recent or past for that matter. 

Message 10 of 93
latest reply

How do I " call a blue?".......waiting on a call back from eBay, but I'm willing to try anything and everything.

Message 11 of 93
latest reply

The "blues" seem to be scarce on the ground today. Maybe since that story came out.

But you can try.
Message 12 of 93
latest reply

The "blues" seem to be scarce on the ground today. Maybe since that story came out.

But you can try. 

How would I go about contacting a blue.......I don't know the names anymore. I haven't participated on community for some years now. Griff still around?

Message 13 of 93
latest reply

Don't waste your time with Griff.

@Anonymous 

Joe

Message 14 of 93
latest reply

@redvelvet15 wrote:

I only sell Vintage collectibles and clothing!!!  Nothing offensive!!

Now days you never know.  SOMETHNG is going to offend SOMEBODY!  😉

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 15 of 93
latest reply