cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a package from the big guy on Ebay today

Did anyone else get this package containing a thank you card and a kit to grow your own tomatoes?

16714040257645350401364234879577.jpg

 Does Mr. Ireland think I'm a gardener,  I can't even maintain a Christmas cactus let alone grow vegetables. Can I claim SNAD on this package or do I actually have to get dirt under my long fingernails?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Message 1 of 162
latest reply
161 REPLIES 161

Re: Got a package from the big guy on Ebay today

"You got tomatoes? I got basil."

I also received basil -- basil genovese, to be exact.

Any resemblance to Basil Rathbone is purely coincidental.

Message 91 of 162
latest reply

My gift just arrived (12-20 Tuesday Afternoon Eastern Time). I wasn't expecting anything.

I got Tomato, Basil, Oregano and Thyme along with a wooden box, soil, canvas bags and miniature shovel.

Happy Holidays to All and may the coming Blizzard not negatively affect your plans!

Message 92 of 162
latest reply

Got mine today. Thank you ebay! ❤️❤️❤️🎄🎄🎄🎁🎁

Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 93 of 162
latest reply

@silverstatetreasureboxes 

Look closely at the card stock and don't forget to plant those too.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 94 of 162
latest reply

@mtgraves7984 

Your Granddaughter is beautiful and that deer so beautiful. What a lovely picture.

Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 95 of 162
latest reply

@silverstatetreasureboxes 

Ours arrived today via fedex to our home, not our work PO box.   Guess e-Bay knows all, afterall!

Thank you to e-Bay....very nice gesture and pretty blue/cream card!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 96 of 162
latest reply

Got mine tonight, thank you, Mr Ireland.Im sure the deliveries are just slow this week, came by FedEx.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 97 of 162
latest reply

Precious!!!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 98 of 162
latest reply

@katzrul15 

See there is an ebay Santa after all! Glad you got this little surprise,  you certainly should be appreciated. 

Message 99 of 162
latest reply

Thank you, girlfriend!! Same to you...

Message 100 of 162
latest reply

@silverstatetreasureboxes wrote:

@richard1rst 

Yes agree with @bonjourami 

Please feed her, go to a thrift shop and get some small blankets also, we've had some cold nights here in Nevada. I've had a bunny family going on 7 years now, they live under my "she shed", I love em.

Merry Christmas and go knights!

1.jpg

Message 101 of 162
latest reply

@eunster1313 wrote:

@silverstatetreasureboxes wrote:

@richard1rst 

Yes agree with @bonjourami 

Please feed her, go to a thrift shop and get some small blankets also, we've had some cold nights here in Nevada. I've had a bunny family going on 7 years now, they live under my "she shed", I love em.

Merry Christmas and go knights!

1.jpg

The kitty with no fur on its tail.....  yes, DD was small and found hugging one on the porch....the kitty with no fur on irs tail had evidently visited several times before!  🙃 ( about had a heart attack - they have sharp teeth, razor claws - even as a baby)

Here are my parcel pi

20221220_221850.jpg

20221220_221903.jpg

x

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Message 102 of 162
latest reply

I just received my care package from the "Big Guy" today. 😎

Message 103 of 162
latest reply

Update.  FedEx backed into my driveway this AM with my gift. Now I can have a herb garden.

If a lowly seller like me got this then it must mean that all sellers will be getting these as the days go by.

Message 104 of 162
latest reply

I think it is a nice Gesture.....been a long couple of years on here....

Shipping has to be expensive....sending each Seller a $10-$20 credit/coupon might have been more efficient/economical. 

Grateful, regardless!

Posting ID Only.......
Message 105 of 162
latest reply