Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! I am looking to find a new place to buy and sell.

I buy approximately 5k/ month and sell approx 7k/ month on eBay. You can imagine they make a good amount of of this and my subscription. I have recently been the recipient of extortion attempts but 2 buyers and eBay did nothing to protect me. I am fu...

Screenshot_20240426-131349.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Charging tax on United States coin sales

Does eBay still charge tax on the sale of U.S. coins? I have not sold coins on eBay recently because eBay has been charging tax on the sale of U.S . Coins. They have lost my business because charging tax unnecessarily by eBay is a big ripoff and I do...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 86 replies
  • 3 helpful

Older Messages

It's amazing how far behind Khoros can sometimes be in taking down threads that are old.Just looked at a post from 2017 where I answered a question.Just before that, saw a post from September, 2023, that had been closed by the bots.There is no consis...

Excluding some items from free shipping

I offer free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Most of my items are small so it is not an issue. But I do sell some larger items weighing several pounds that I'd like to exclude from this. It just eats into my profit too much to ship those big items...

Feedback and phone and chat

Well ebay phone support is at 11:50 AM saying that is past operating hours. So I have to chat. Buyer supplies wrong address and asks us to ship to a different one. Reported buyer. Cancelled sale and told them to re-purchase with the proper address. B...

selling

Morning, I recently contacted ebay(the 22nd of april) about lack of sales and views(no international sales in a year and little or no views and sales between 8am and 8pm daily), the rep talked to the solutions dept, they told me I was getting overlap...

Sales

Experiencing lower sales this year....anyone else? Know it's tax time...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

What are the most selling items/trending items?

So it seems that everyone talk about trending "items" but no one is actually able to tell you what those are. Mostly they mention phone accessories, but not everyone is running their business based on that alone specially with the competition and pri...

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

so upset and want everyone to be aware ...

I sold an item (japenese porcelain bowls), when the buyer received the item, much to my surprise she filed a claim of Defective (they had 'bruises), and wanted a full refund. she sent pictures that were my listing pictures and I could tell they were ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors