cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitches?

Has anyone else experienced this?  First, I noticed that all my listings were still showing as being discounted as I had run a sale over the weekend that was set to end on the 18th.  I finally found the Markdown Manager Sales List (no easy task) and saw that the sale was still active even though it showed that it was supposed to have ended on 2/18/19.  I clicked on the drop down menu at the left and clicked End.  It showed as Paused so I deleted it and that seemed to have worked as my listings did go back to normal prices.  However, I was trying to raise my prices a smidge through the bulk editor and it won't let me now.  It just keeps saying "listings did not update".  

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Glitches?

The IT in Ebay did something this weekend - I had problems listing items as the page refreshed to "you need to fill in this blank/size whatever" and I already did - even with using the Ebay drop down arrow selections some could not advance - re-listed in other categories.  IT must have changed the sales manager section too it seems.  We will never know.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply