cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For all my fellow sellers out there get this….

So I just had a sale and a message attached that read I just pitched x item from you and I don’t pay shipping so you will refund that amount back to me now.

I’m not one to cancel items, but I sure did and blocked them from my stores. No amount of money is worth putting up with that nonsense.

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: For all my fellow sellers out there get this….

"She said that’s why she rarely shops on eBay anymore bc of bad sellers behavior. "

I don't think any of us sellers are crying over missing "that" sell. 

Message 16 of 24
latest reply

Good for you blocking her & her knowing it.  Sometimes I try to educate with these b/c shipping is never free & they don't understand how much shipping is these days, but in her case, it doesn't sound worth your while.  

My personal favorite (& I've seen it more than once), "if you lower your price, then I can afford it".  Huh? Say what?  Kinda mind blowing, isn't it. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 17 of 24
latest reply

My favorite is "I only have $ xx available on this card, can you sell it for that?"   If you only have fourteen dollars, shouldn't you spend it on food or something useful?

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 18 of 24
latest reply

Free shipping is getting to be a real problem for retailers now. Costs keep going up and up.

Message 19 of 24
latest reply

It's also starting to go away in favour of threshold shipping (i.e., buy $X get free shipping).  Amazon just raised its prime rates.

Free shipping is NOT table stakes,  don't care what YouTubeRubes and bloglodytes say.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 20 of 24
latest reply

Fun fact: If I want to write to my Member of Parliament (or any Member including Justin) I don't have to stamp the envelope.

This is also true of Members sending letters to their constituents.

It may also be true for Americans and their representatives.

So maybe she's in your Congress.

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

Fun fact: If I want to write to my Member of Parliament (or any Member including Justin) I don't have to stamp the envelope.

This is also true of Members sending letters to their constituents.

It may also be true for Americans and their representatives.

So maybe she's in your Congress.

I believe members of Congress can still send mail for free (franking privilege) but us lowly rubes have to pay for it, even if we are writing our own members of Clowngress  Congress.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 22 of 24
latest reply

"bloglodytes"  LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

I don't sell to "buyers" who change the terms after buying, would be my ONLY message to them.  

Ignore, ignore, ignore!  

(and good for you!)

Message 24 of 24
latest reply