cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake Exipure diet pills being sold.

I want eBay to know that the people selling the Exipure diet pills are selling knockoffs. They aren't the authentic pills even though the bottle was made to (sorta) look like the originals.  The ingredients are different and also there are 60 pills instead of just 30. Then too ... the originals are ONLY sold through their website and the website doesn't sell to anyone else.  Period. Something needs to be done about these fakes.

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Fake Exipure diet pills being sold.

I’m sorry but I have to disagree with you. There are currently 2 natural supplements that are clinally priven to be very successful with weight loss that I personally know of. This product is one of them.  If anyone wants the second message me please. I have to go home to get exact name, I am so sorry.  

Message 31 of 35
latest reply

PERHAPS if you listed how to determine the authenticity (or not) of these pills it can help other see they are fake and then NOT BUY THEM which might have seller discouraged and stop selling them? 🤞🏻🤞🏻Thank you. 

Message 32 of 35
latest reply

I TOTALLY DISAGREE along with the other 234,900 successful weight loss people who have used it. It’s totally different in its reason for weight loss. Perhaps you should watch the video on the product before you make claims? 

Message 33 of 35
latest reply

I wish you'd go by your first post on this where you agreed swalm rising star.  I guess you didn't read the rest of the posts because I said that the ingredients was totally different, the fake ones had 60 pills instead of  30 and even the photo on the bottle was different.  Would if someone were to be allergic to the ingredients in the fake ones?  Would if they bought them because they thought they were getting the ingredients in the real ones.  And so what if they still make a person lose weight, that's not the point.  They stole some other products name.  I just feel sorry for those who bought the fakes ... and also for the oodles of people who bid on some and when they won they didn't even get any pills at all because the lying seller fled.  Perhaps he read my warning?  And I did see the video of the real product and I said nothing against it.  Where is you head?  You're switching things around like crazy.  Just go by your first response and you'll be on the right track.

Message 34 of 35
latest reply

Spell weather as whether,    it's not raining out

Message 35 of 35
latest reply