cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake Exipure diet pills being sold.

I want eBay to know that the people selling the Exipure diet pills are selling knockoffs. They aren't the authentic pills even though the bottle was made to (sorta) look like the originals.  The ingredients are different and also there are 60 pills instead of just 30. Then too ... the originals are ONLY sold through their website and the website doesn't sell to anyone else.  Period. Something needs to be done about these fakes.

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Fake Exipure diet pills being sold.

@fab_finds4u wrote:

If you bought something you think is not authentic you find the order details and request to return them. You leave appropriate feedback saying they've fake. 

Good advice, but take care with the way you phrase the comment.

As a buyer can not 'prove' unequivically that they are fake, 'stating' that in FB is grounds for FB removal, sorry.

Every time you buy something on eBay, you can leave positive, neutral, or negative feedback about your experience. You can also rate how the seller communicated with you and the cost of shipping. Keep in mind that feedback is about your experience with the seller – it’s not a review of the product you bought.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID

View Best Answer in original post

Message 11 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Theres a report button on every listing.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 35
latest reply

If you bought something you think is not authentic you find the order details and request to return them. You leave appropriate feedback saying they've fake. 

Message 3 of 35
latest reply

I am glad to hear you know they are fakes so you can hit the back button and not purchase them. You can also report them, but it is totally up to Ebay to remove anything. Anyone can report any listing at any given time so Ebay will take your report at face value.

Message 4 of 35
latest reply

@luckykey3 wrote:

I want eBay to know that the people selling the Exipure diet pills are selling knockoffs. They aren't the authentic pills even though the bottle was made to (sorta) look like the originals.  The ingredients are different and also there are 60 pills instead of just 30. Then too ... the originals are ONLY sold through their website and the website doesn't sell to anyone else.  Period. Something needs to be done about these fakes.

Aside from the possibly that the pills you are referring to are knockoffs, Here in America anyone has the right to sell (resell) what they own as long as their is no prescription involved. To say that these are only sold on their site is...well, as much as some manufacturers want people to believe it...is false. 

As for fakes, that would be the FDA's job to enforce...contact them.

Message 5 of 35
latest reply

When eBay asks for proof these are fakes it is good to know you have that proof. Too many competitors are making these statements but it sounds like you have the solid evidence they are fakes. Don’t back down!

Message 6 of 35
latest reply

Hi @luckykey3 

Just wanted to add that any diet pills that you buy without a prescription will do no more to curb your appetite than chug-a-lugging strong coffee.  

Message 7 of 35
latest reply

@luckykey3 wrote:

Kinda like yelling Fire in a crowded theatre....

If by posting you think it is wise to encourage others to go "report", it is not.

Have zero idea if they are real, fake, allowed, etc. 

If "you" feel there is an issue, you are free to report listings and state how/why they violate listing policy. 

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 8 of 35
latest reply

The ingredients in the original exipcure is just a bunch of herbal compost + some voodoo.  Who cares if someone creates a fake.  It’s just herbal snake 🐍 oil.

0373AF82-A59A-4E0A-B649-A9366B09088E.png

Message 9 of 35
latest reply

TO EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED:  Thank you all for  your input.  And yes, others can make similar diet pills.  The thing is these knockoffs have stolen the creators name and are taking advantage of all the good things said and have been proven by the creator of these pills.  That's stealing.  And people who think they are getting THE REAL THING are also being ripped off.  Some even have melatonin in them, but I won't get into all the differences.   I didn't get them.  I did my homework first and the company that created them  AND OWNS THE NAME warned people there are many fakes out there from China.  The real ones are made in the USA.  I forgot about the button on the ads to report them and it'll take a long time to do them all.  I just wanted to share it with ya'll and see what ya'll thought and one of ya'll told me about the report button.  Thanks for your time and words.

Message 10 of 35
latest reply

@fab_finds4u wrote:

Good advice, but take care with the way you phrase the comment.

As a buyer can not 'prove' unequivically that they are fake, 'stating' that in FB is grounds for FB removal, sorry.

Every time you buy something on eBay, you can leave positive, neutral, or negative feedback about your experience. You can also rate how the seller communicated with you and the cost of shipping. Keep in mind that feedback is about your experience with the seller – it’s not a review of the product you bought.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 11 of 35
latest reply

@luckykey3 wrote:

The thing is these knockoffs have stolen the creators name and are taking advantage of all the good things said and have been proven by the creator of these pills.  

Then what you do is contact the manufacturer and they will get ahold of Ebay.

Message 12 of 35
latest reply

They are aware.  I guess if they can't do anything about stopping the fakes ... I won't be able to either.  I'd think that eBay wouldn't allow the fakes on their site, but there sure are a lot of them  I will report them but I'm not holding my breath. 

Message 13 of 35
latest reply

Oh but it can be proven ... by the ingredients, where they were manufactured, they only sell 30 pills in each bottle, not 60,  you can only buy the originals through their website, even the picture on the bottle is different. 

Message 14 of 35
latest reply

Ooops I was unaware that I pushed a solution button.  It was a finger bungle.  I guess comments will stop now but I didn't mean for them to.  Sorry.

Message 15 of 35
latest reply