cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay relisting items by default?

This must have been discussed on the boards several times previously.

How do I stop my listing to relisted without my doing so?

I must have activated something when I first listed and should that be the case I would like to de-activate it and relist items manually.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Ebay relisting items by default?

eBay has two kinds of listings

• Auctions where you set the time frame.  Auctions will only renew if you use the renew up to 8 times feature.
  • FP which all of them are now Good Til Canceled (GTC) meaning they will renew on the same day each month unless you end them before.

You can manage listings about the renew in the seller hub.  There are tools in the active listings pages and also in the seller hub overview page under the listings section.

Good Luck Selling!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Ebay relisting items by default?

ALL fixed price listings are now "Good 'til Canceled". If you don't want them to renew automatically, you will need to end them before they close. On your "Manage active listings" page, you can check the box next to the listings you don't want to renew and the "Actions" tab will become active. You can click on that tab and click "End". It's a pain, especially if you have a lot of listings to keep track of but, it's just one more "opportunity" to deal with the Seller roadblocks ebay seems to stay up nights coming up with.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply