cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay listings are not becoming live....Continue listing?

So, I started my nightly listing routine...and like always I check the new listings I submit afterward for title misspellings, inventory markers, punctuation, etc.... Well, it's now been 4 hours, and my listings are still not live. This NEVER happens to me...like ever. My listings usually take 10 minutes to appear.

I'm halting my work for tonight, including all my relists, and working on another platform because I'm so scared the listings are going to be lost (and all the time I spent listing them). 

What's going on? I'm trying to give this platform my money; please take it eBay. 😄

PS--For just a side note, when I search a certain term in my store  "Anne Klein" (as a customer) no listings pop up to shop...but when I search my active listings from my seller hub, 19 appear.

Message 1 of 57
latest reply
56 REPLIES 56

Re: Ebay listings are not becoming live....Continue listing?

Its becoming quite annoying, this happens alot with Ebay. No wonder sellers are going other places to sell.

I posted 4 yesterday. They all showed up under the new listings then after refreshing the page, 2 of them just disappeared. Still no sign of them.

If Ebay fixed their issues mabye they would not have to run so many discount coupons to keep their sales up.

Message 31 of 57
latest reply

his has been in effect for quite some time.

Well, it is REALLY in effect now.  A whole new dimension of being in effect. 

Message 32 of 57
latest reply

One poster this morning said they spoke with customer service this morning and they were told it was a glitch....However another seller posted and said he was told by customer service that Ebay was making sure that the titles of new listings matching the descriptions of the listing.......Another poster said she called and was told by customer service that she was the first to call and mention there was even a problem.....

SO basically people who call are getting told different things...

Here is what I am wondering.....Are all sellers having this problem ??  There seem to be only a handful of sellers saying they can't see their listings........I would think if more sellers were having this problem the community chat board would be flooded with inquires.......But like I said, there are only a few of us posting that we can not see our listings.....SO I don't know what is going on...

Message 33 of 57
latest reply

same here , none of my new listings are live yet some are listed about 12h ago .

Message 34 of 57
latest reply

just for info........loaded a new listing from TL, which did not show up right away............did a revise on it, showed up immediately.  There MAY be an easy way to find out if they are showing.......just a guess, but you should show a proper listing # in SH....if when you try to search  seller items the #of listings is off.........item is not being shown (?? a guess)

Message 35 of 57
latest reply

I also am having this problem. Anything newly listed from about 2pm pst yesterday (28th) is in my active list (desktop only) but not live in my store. Few other friends in fb groups having the same issue and they too report that started around the same time.
Message 36 of 57
latest reply

I keep thinking it is intentional. I cannot view my own listings..but my friends can see them.

They are there..just not searchable by you. Try checking with another Ebay account.

I too do not like this...as I do the same..check for errors... 

Keep us posted!

Diana

Message 37 of 57
latest reply

Here is the oddest thing.......I listed my items around 8pm last night.....They still are up yet........I thought the same thing that maybe my listings weren't viewable to me......So I went over to the local club house here and used a totally different computer thinking maybe my items were not viewable to just me........So I entered in the item number on a totally different computer and still nothing...None of my items appeared......BUT....here is the oddest thing.....If I go to My Ebay listings, I can see my new listings there......and the weirdest thing......It shows my listings are being viewed........So the question here is, if my listings aren't showing up as active on my account...and when I type in my item number through advanced serach and my items still aren't showing......WHO IN THE WORLD IS VIEWING MY ITEMS ??  I have 23 viewings on one of my items and the item is still not showing up on Ebay yet......

Message 38 of 57
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@the.archive wrote:

So, I started my nightly listing routine...and like always I check the new listings I submit afterward for title misspellings, inventory markers, punctuation, etc.... Well, it's now been 4 hours, and my listings are still not live. This NEVER happens to me...like ever. My listings usually take 10 minutes to appear.

I'm halting my work for tonight, including all my relists, and working on another platform because I'm so scared the listings are going to be lost (and all the time I spent listing them). 

What's going on? I'm trying to give this platform my money; please take it eBay. 😄

PS--For just a side note, when I search a certain term in my store  "Anne Klein" (as a customer) no listings pop up to shop...but when I search my active listings from my seller hub, 19 appear.

Hi @the.archive, it can take up to 24 hours for a listing to be visible on the eBay site. More details about this process are avaiable in our User Agreement. While you may typically experience a shorter period of time between submitting your listing and seeing them go live, don't be concerned if this sometimes takes longer. If your listings are not visible after 24 hours, let me know and I can get the details to our tech teams!

Message 39 of 57
latest reply

think maybe they got too many postings because the 15% and caused some type of system flag?

Message 40 of 57
latest reply

Same thing happening to my listings. Been over 12 hours and no views nor popping up in the searches for my listings.

Message 41 of 57
latest reply

Thank you for all the helpful information. I am experiencing the same since listing last evening from 7:00 p.m. EST.

Message 42 of 57
latest reply

Thanks for the reply Trinton; I really appreciate it. However, it's obvious that something's going on, and this seems sort of like a canned response. Please keep us updated if the problem gets sorted, and I will let you know when my listings hit the 24 hr mark. 🙂
Message 43 of 57
latest reply

im on 19 hours myself....gonna call in 5

Message 44 of 57
latest reply

I'm having the same issue. Over 500 listings and over 20 hours.

Message 45 of 57
latest reply