cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay keeps sending my buyers really lowball offers and its hurting my buisness.

I've turned off all automated offers and even called ebay and it keeps happening. I don't know what to do. It keeps sending 35 dollar offers on 50 dollar items.

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Ebay keeps sending my buyers really lowball offers and its hurting my buisness.

@attroc wrote:

I have both tried bulk editor and also calling the company. When I called I was told that it shouldn't be sending offers. I suppose I'll try again with the additional evidence. Thanks for the assistance.

Try a different method of contacting CS.  Try Facebook.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 16 of 19
latest reply

Re: Ebay keeps sending my buyers really lowball offers and its hurting my buisness.

There are different types of offers being discussed here.  Did you ever send an offer for this amount to a potential buyer?  If so, it sounds like what Monica above mentioned with the automatic offers being sent.  If that is the problem, you can remove automatic offers from that listing.  I had the same problem when I missed seeing that eBay had prefilled the automatic offers box for me on each listing I was sending out offers on.  Once you uncheck that, it will stay off but you have to take it off ones already affected or every eligible watcher will receive that offer.

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

exactly 30% again...

too much coincidence to not point the finger at that offer sent checkbox that seems to go in perpetuity.

I am trying to figure out why it might be sticky.....or how to end it if that is it.....(looking over my past promotions)

oh...just an observation for some humor...30% does not qualify as a low-ball offer in my book....

50% or more might.....

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

I had this happen to me. Ebay sent an offer at $500 less than the posted amount. They said it was a system update and they would take me off the list but I am going to call today as it is the third time they sent offers and the only way I find out is to confirm the price with the original posting...

Message 19 of 19
latest reply