cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay has removed FB and Ratings for BUYERS AND SELLERS that you trade with !!!

SO you may not all know but EBay has removed Feedback and Ratings from those you trade with. You will only see Where they are located and number of FB... WHAT ??  You can no longer Buy From or Sell to Someone knowing what kind of buyer or seller they are.  This is Insane. If a Seller has hundreds of Negatives or very low ratings you will not know this and will purchase at your own peril. If a Buyer has left 100 NEGS. for stupid reasons you will not know that and Sell at your own peril. We need to fight this and have it back the way it was.  Ebay What are you Thinking !!!

Message 1 of 47
latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Re: Ebay has removed FB and Ratings for BUYERS AND SELLERS that you trade with !!!

@pep   I see what you are talking about.   It has changed but you can click on the feedback title and it will take you to a feedback page and then at the bottom there is a "More feedback".  If you click on that it will take you to what you are used to seeing.  I noticed it this morning when I got a bid.    Lots more clicks! 

Message 16 of 47
latest reply

Re: Ebay has removed FB and Ratings for BUYERS AND SELLERS that you trade with !!!

why why why was this done

so rigging dumb

I dont want to have more clicks to see if my bidders are losers

this one really takes the cake.just what its purpose

@sextons-sweet-deals 

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 17 of 47
latest reply

it's either part of the suppose improvements that started on 9/20 or another way to keep us glued / working on the site. Clicking and clicking to find the answer. 

When I go to the gym and think about eBay, I lift twice as much! 😂

Message 18 of 47
latest reply

@1tuna    I've only been selling on here for a couple of months (been a buyer for years) and I keep seeing changes and projected changes just in these two months.   When does it stop?   Never understood why people have to fix something that works perfect from the start. 

Message 19 of 47
latest reply

@inhawaii wrote:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

eBay didn't remove the Feedback Page.

But eBay did make another unannounced improvement.

(Leave the forum) and go try to check your feedback profile

like a buyer or you normally would.

Most buyers or sellers aren't going to know you now need to

click 2 more times to actually see the feedback profile page.

Message 20 of 47
latest reply

Please tell me what to click Thank you

Message 21 of 47
latest reply

@pep 

When you go to the new page look for this and click on either of the ones that is circled:

Screenshot 2022-09-25 121056.png

Then go to the bottom of the page and click:

Screenshot 2022-09-25 120928.png

This will take you to what we are used to seeing.

Message 22 of 47
latest reply

Every change I've seen involves more clicks.  They must get bonus money for them.

Message 23 of 47
latest reply

@sextons-sweet-deals wrote:

you have to make a couple more clicks now to view

so much for simplicity.

Yeah, that's the eBay way as of a few years ago like the sellers page.

Clickity-click-click-Clickity-click-click-Clickity-click-click-Clickity-click-click-hurryagain_0-1636039539348.gifClickity-click-click-CLICK...

Message 24 of 47
latest reply

Ebay removed nothing. Months ago, they provided users ability to make their own feedback public or private by making a selection on their own feedback page. The only stipulation when making the feedback profile private is one can no longer use that ID for selling, only buying.

Message 25 of 47
latest reply

purpose?

Make everything "appear" smooth & streamlined............  while removing moving things to make eBay overall ............  less functional.

as hurry posted    "Clickity-click-click-Clickity-click-click-Clickity-click-click-Clickity-click-click-

buyselljack2016_0-1664132632604.gif

Clickity-click-click-CLICK...",  and then click some more

Message 26 of 47
latest reply

Buyers have been able to have private feedback for years but I don’t think that has anything to do with the op’s problem.

Message 27 of 47
latest reply

Ebay removed nothing. Months ago, they provided users ability to make their own feedback public or private by making a selection on their own feedback page. The only stipulation when making the feedback profile private is one can no longer use that ID for selling, only buying.

@transamcc  This doesn't have anything to do with feedback being public or private.  And no, they didn't remove the page but now there are two different pages you have to click through to get to the original page.   Hope everyone has their clickers tuned up!  😀

Message 28 of 47
latest reply

I see, and they screwed up a lot more stuff today too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 29 of 47
latest reply

@transamcc wrote:

The ability for buyers to make their feedback private has been in effect for more than 20 years, it is NOT new. The only part that is "new" (actually several years old) is that the private toggle is right on the feedback page, in the past it was in Account Settings.

Message 30 of 47
latest reply