cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Trolls

Recently had my first negtive feedback in 5 years. Buyer sent vulgar messages. In last month buyer has left 5 negative feedbacks for other buyers and 5 good feedback. Buyer sends vulgar messages. Shipped on time and item not even late yet. Reported to Ebay and this buyer has already been flagged for previous conduct on Ebay. Sad that there are trolls on ebay that take pleasure in hurting good buyers. I suggest buyers report and call about any negative feedback that is obvious abuse of feedback system. Also, call report buyers that send abusive messages. Thanks and Happy Holidays to all! 

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Ebay Trolls

Don't forget to block them as well, check the box so they can't send you messages.

Message 2 of 23
latest reply

You should be able to call and have that feedback removed. You specified media mail in the listing. 

Message 3 of 23
latest reply

I see first class specified, not media..........  If it were sent media, would be a violation..........

Message 4 of 23
latest reply

This is what I see under the shipping tab:

Free shipping United States Economy Shipping (USPS Media MailTM) Estimated within 4-10 business days

Message 5 of 23
latest reply

Thanks I have tried but have to wait for item to be delivered before feedback can be removed.
Message 6 of 23
latest reply

I find it hard to believe that there are people who spend their free time and money trolling sellers.

Now a super picky complaining buyer, that I can believe. 

I think you switched buyer and seller in your OP which makes it kinda confusing. True as read but I don't think you meant it the way you typed it.

Message 7 of 23
latest reply

Was media mail, economy shipping.... Not first class. Thanks!
Message 8 of 23
latest reply

Nice calendar regardless. I'm an Anthony Kleem fan.

Message 9 of 23
latest reply

Yes clearly stated (economy). This buyer is just likes to leave negative feedback. Buyer has left 5 out 10 recent feedback negative in last month. Buyers respond accordingly. Has sent vulgar messages to me and other buyers.
Message 10 of 23
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

I see first class specified, not media..........  If it were sent media, would be a violation..........

You have to watch out for the eBay misdirection when trying to follow a link from the seller's feedback page. Instead of taking you to the link you asked for (which does show Media Mail), it redirects you to a live listing for the same item from another seller, and that listing shows First Class Package instead. 

Not that the seller has done anything wrong here, but I would not recommend using Media Mail for anything that's expected to arrive before Christmas.

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

@vinylrockretro wrote:

Recently had my first negtive feedback in 5 years. Buyer sent vulgar messages. In last month buyer has left 5 negative feedbacks for other buyers and 5 good feedback. Buyer sends vulgar messages. Shipped on time and item not even late yet. Reported to Ebay and this buyer has already been flagged for previous conduct on Ebay. Sad that there are trolls on ebay that take pleasure in hurting good buyers SELLERS. I suggest buyers  SELLERS report and call about any negative feedback that is obvious abuse of feedback system. Also, call TO report buyers that send abusive messages. Thanks and Happy Holidays to all! 

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

@vinylrockretro wrote:
Yes clearly stated (economy). This buyer is just likes to leave negative feedback. Buyer has left 5 out 10 recent feedback negative in last month. Buyers respond accordingly. Has sent vulgar messages to me and other buyers.

Some people take the word, critique, far too seriously. (meaning your buyer)

Message 13 of 23
latest reply

I know you don't like trolls, and not trying to be one, but that item did not meet the requirements for USPS "media mail" shipping.

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

@blueeggsandspam wrote:

This is what I see under the shipping tab:

Free shipping United States Economy Shipping (USPS Media MailTM) Estimated within 4-10 business days

Apologies........absolutely correct..........as is AC Green ......I bit on the misdirection........

Also correct that a calendar does not qualify for media mail...........

Message 15 of 23
latest reply