cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Shipping Supplies Shorted My Shipping Boxes Order

This is a new one for me. Thru Ebay shipping supplies, I used my quarterly $50.00 code. Ordered two cases of 4x4x4 boxes, 25 per box. And a dozen rolls of tape. Big box shows up with one case of 25 4x4x4 boxes with the dozen rolls of tape. Shorted me a case of 25 boxes. This was one order with one tracking number which now shows all supplies in that one order as delivered. Sent Ebay shipping supplies a message with pictures of the opened shipping box. Wondering if they will answer my message. And will they correct their mistake. Not a really big deal as that second box is only about $17 more. Has this happened to anyone else? 

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Ebay Shipping Supplies Shorted My Shipping Boxes Order

Ebay Shipping Supplies has replied to my message that I mentioned having sent to them in my initial post. They are sending me the shorted case of 25 boxes & have already supplied me with that tracking number. Thank you for the replies to my post. 

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

If you want them to fix outside of a refund then you should message first.

If you want a refund then there is no reason to. Just open a return.

No reason to waste time.

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

@retromxparts wrote:

Ebay Shipping Supplies has replied to my message that I mentioned having sent to them in my initial post. They are sending me the shorted case of 25 boxes & have already supplied me with that tracking number. Thank you for the replies to my post. 

Great! I am glad to hear that they have taken care of the issue.

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

@robbie31415 wrote:

If you want them to fix outside of a refund then you should message first.

If you want a refund then there is no reason to. Just open a return.

No reason to waste time.

We just don't agree.  That is nothing new.  I don't take an issue with it.  You are of the opinion that opening a claim before contacting a seller is appropriate.  There is nothing wrong with that.  It is your right to do that.  I simply believe that much can be accomplished through communication, so I always contact my seller before opening a claim.  Most times a claim isn't necessary.

There is no requirement on Ebay that a claim has to be opened in order to process a return or any refund.  I don't consider communication as a waste of time.

Again, I respect your view point.  There are many that will likely agree with you, I'm just not one of them.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 19 of 19
latest reply