Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Combining Purchases

I went to shipping preferences and selected combined shipping, but it says to select the items. How do you select the items? Also, how do you get to shipping preferences without going through the Help scenario? I wanted to do all this before the buye...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change of selling locations or countries

For a few months now, my sellers now have been shifted to USA. My address is in Australia and I have never changed my profile or address> Now when I look fo products, Ebay shows cos. in USA. Ebay is so unfriendly as I t ried for months trying to cont...

PROMOTED LISTINGS question

HelloI was about to modify my buy now lists and below sale promoted listed 1 dollarI don't understand how that worksDo they charge a dollar a day?Or is it only one dollar until the end of the sale?Promoted Listings AdvancedSell even moreOnly pay for ...

Return policy 14 days? How is this possible?

I was just doing some searches on eBay and came across a listing in the flatware category (not collectibles) and the seller has 14 day returns accepted. I double checked the category, I even tried to list in the category and was not given the 14 day ...

No Tax International Shipping?

 I recently sold an antique figurine which will be going through international shipping. The buyer asked me to affix a sign to the package like the one above. Is this legit?

1FF359AA-F3FC-4D1A-8ACC-99A9BF9F0FCC.jpeg

Resolved! Sales are Horrible Scarce. Practically no buyers this year. What is wrong with eBay?

Sales are Horrible Scarce. Practically no buyers this year. What is wrong with eBay? Is it just me or has anyone else had issues with incredibly slow sales this Christmas Season? I have seen no TV Commercials for eBay.Etsy, on the other hand, I see T...

Anyone else like the AI description feature?

Until about a week ago I had always (for 24+ years) written my item descriptions in html (the for-dummies variety). I currently have 70+ antique thingies to list of the same era and material, but each one different. This requires a different item des...

User avatar by Guide
  • 46 replies
  • 8 helpful

How and where to turn off auto payment

Hi, where in the account settings do you go to turn off auto payment on items selling? im trying to purchase something and it goes immediately to auto payment where there’s no option for click and collect. I’ve asked the seller to turn this off so I ...

Buyer wants to return an item.

Hello! I have a buyer who wants to return an xbox 360. It was delivered on April 12th, and it is May 3rd and he wants a refund. He said that it came broken, and it turns on and off by itself, and the disk trey opens and closes by itself. However, dur...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors