cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does eBay still use USPS Media Mail

Hi I just want to know that eBay still use USPS media mail because I have some dvds to ship to my buyers.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Media Mail won't appear as an option if you list in the wrong category.   If you list a book about coffee mugs in the coffee mugs category Media Mail won't be available to purchase on the shipping label page.  Some people still want to use an off category and can still ship Media Mail by paying elsewhere, at the Post Office.  

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Ebay allows sellers to use usps media mail. The item(s) you are shipping must meet usps requirements.

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

DVDS do qualify for Media Mail. Some categories vary. For instance in Books/Magazines category, Books qualify, Magazines don't(because of advertisements). And you can always use websites like Pirateship if Ebay is giving you issues.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Okay thank you I got it.

Hamza

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Media Mail won't appear as an option if you list in the wrong category.   If you list a book about coffee mugs in the coffee mugs category Media Mail won't be available to purchase on the shipping label page.  Some people still want to use an off category and can still ship Media Mail by paying elsewhere, at the Post Office.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply