Did you mean: 

Does anyone use a relisting service?

And, if you do, who do you use?

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Does anyone use a relisting service?

Sorry I do not but at least this gives you a bump to the top and see if anyone new sees it plus it helps push others down that are not here for help but attention only.. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@divwido  What do you mean by a "relisting" service?  I've been selling since 97 & am a techie & I am not familiar with that term.  There are cross-listing programs, which are meant for propagating your listing to other sites.  There are also listing services, that provide the functionality that Turbolister used to have, basically retaining all your listings in a database for long term storage, which as also very helpful for seasonal listers.  

If you could clarify what exactly your looking for, I can probably help.  I do use a listing service & although I don't use a cross-lister, I know about several of them. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I was looking at cross listing services, but haven't found one that I'm sold on yet, or that I like the price.  I have a couple thousand listings and they just don't seem to be set up for me. 

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

did you look at 6 Bit?  that's what we use for listing.......has various plan levels............

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I use SB too, but it is not really a cross listing service, though it can be used for different platforms.  The cross-listers that seem to be popular now are List Perfectly & I've been hearing good things about Resellkit (I can send you a promo link if you want).   I'm sure there's more, but these are the 2 that I've been hearing about lately.   Both of them supposedly have good support. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I use Flyp Crosslister, its FREE. You can crosslist from eBay to Poshmark and Mercari. Did I say its FREE? It has some bugs, but it does the job.

https://tools.joinflyp.com/login

Message 7 of 7
latest reply