cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how to get back to the last Seller Hub version?

This is unbelievable, I just got on to check eBay and got shoved in to the most recent worthless version of Seller Hub.  I had the old version set up EXACTLY how I wanted it to run my eBay business.   Good grief, can this horrible format even be customized back to the old style???  What is wrong with these people???  Can't they just let us alone to Sell????

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Does anyone know how to get back to the last Seller Hub version?

@mr_lincoln 

so there is no way to customize the page? 

I still have the tiles.....no change yet......

Message 16 of 35
latest reply

Agree - this new Seller Hub as my "home" page is worthless. I have 2 questions from buyers - Usually, my home page displays how many questions are active. My Home page was set up differently, but I liked it. At a glance I could see how many items are ending today. How many items have bids.

Message 17 of 35
latest reply

They stay up at night figuring out ways to frustrate sellers.  It was so easy to sell similar, check on your listings,  and do anything else, but they just HAD to change it!

The worst mess yet!  

Message 18 of 35
latest reply

Bless You!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 19 of 35
latest reply

I agree.  I don't know why they insist on changing things and making it impossible for the sellers to ever know from day to day how things will be.  I have been spending days taking pictures to list inventory when the new limits start but I guess I will spend my listing time trying to figure out their new format instead.  I am beyond frustrated.  They could actually have used the new development time fixing all of the broken things but no.

Message 20 of 35
latest reply

This Manage All Orders page is the closest thing I can find to the old old classic page:

Manage all orders — eBay Seller Hub

Message 21 of 35
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

@mr_lincoln 

so there is no way to customize the page? 

I still have the tiles.....no change yet......

@dhbookds 

So this is how we're gonna feel in the morning. Good golly, Miss Molly...

Message 22 of 35
latest reply

To ALL:  I was off doing some other work and just came back, NOW I am also blocked from the Classic My eBay Selling pages, NOW when I use my trusty Bookmark for that I get this absolutely STUPID new Seller Hub.  I have not  tried Customizing it yet ... I have 3 sales so I bet you 10 to 1 they will NOT be easy to process.  This is so screwed up its not even funny.

Seller Hub has ALWAYS run slower then the Classic pages, the folks who wrote the code for those older pages knew what they were doing, the boneheads programming now don't..  40-45 seconds for the Orders page to upload ON A COMPUTER!!!  The Classic pages changed almost instantaneously.   I am NOT happy, now it will take me longer to do most tasks ... if colorful expletives were allowed I would be tempted to string some together in a very creative sequence ... and you would cringe.

Yep, this is major RANT and I pegged the meter for sure ...

Rant Meter.jpg

Regards,
Message 23 of 35
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

This one, below is a pic of the home page NO tiles with ALL the stuff I use. 

Screenshot (2562).png

That screenshot is not the home (Overview) page. The navigation shows that you're on the Listings -> All Selling section of the Hub. I see that was added to my Hub, as well. It appears to be a version of My eBay that's integrated into Seller Hub. That may be the future for My eBay users since Payments are only accessible through the Hub.

Click on Overview in the menu bar on top - you should see the customized Hub page you're looking for. @mr_lincoln

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 24 of 35
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

@mr_lincoln wrote:

This one, below is a pic of the home page NO tiles with ALL the stuff I use. 

Screenshot (2562).png

That screenshot is not the home (Overview) page. The navigation shows that you're on the Listings -> All Selling section of the Hub. I see that was added to my Hub, as well. It appears to be a version of My eBay that's integrated into Seller Hub. That may be the future for My eBay users since Payments are only accessible through the Hub.

Click on Overview in the menu bar on top - you should see the customized Hub page you're looking for. @mr_lincoln

@wastingtime101   Thank you but the page I show is where I land when I open eBay ... to go elsewhere is an extra step.  This MUST be replacing the classic pages, they are gone from my system ... I am NOT happy about any of this ...

Regards,
Message 25 of 35
latest reply

It's probably replacing classic My eBay, but it's not replacing Seller Hub.

By default I'm taken to the Hub Overview page. If you're not, then that probably has to do with your account settings. My eBay is your default which is why you're taken to that page instead of the Hub Overview.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 26 of 35
latest reply

Mr. L what browser are you using?  all the pages in SH load almost instantly for me..........

Message 27 of 35
latest reply

Doesn't work for me.

Message 28 of 35
latest reply

seems to work for some and not others. works for me. for now. 😕

Message 29 of 35
latest reply

@wastingtime101 

When my tiles go away, I'm expecting the screen you have. Mine is set to 'Overview' as well. Fingers crossed...

Message 30 of 35
latest reply