cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you feel special? I'm just trying to find the truth with Ebay, but I still can't.

Hi. Do you feel special? I do. Ebay helps me to feel very special. If you already checking my account, you can see that I'm "power seller" with few hundred positive feedbacks and only 1 negative. More than that, you can see why I was trying to sell my items on Ebay - to collect funds for my blind dog. But... looks like there are a lot of "blind" people, who need urgent help. I'm talking about Ebay support workers, who restrict my account for selling digital goods (Oh, yes! I'm bad guy! Very bad, super bad guy! Torture me and punish me!), while not restricting accounts with thousands listings of digital goods. How's that? A miracle! A pure miracle! 

Know what's funny? hehe When you will contact and ask the Ebay workers why they do not take actions against accounts with thousands digital item listings, they say.... "You must report each item and we will investigate it"  Isn't this a miracle?! It's pure one! 1000+ listings on account and 100% of them are breaking Ebay rules. Your action Ebay? Let's investigate each! And after fake investigation (they actually do not check FAT accounts) do not take action 😃 Lovely!

How to call this? hmmm Will I be right if I will say that Ebay workers lied to me about the reason they restricted my account? Yes! Same items have been sold almost each day on FAT accounts even if you will report them billion times. Ebay, why I am so special? Maybe something is wrong with my blind dog? Not blind enough? 

Answer me please. I just trying to find the truth behind all your workers lies. All these cool stories. Answer me please, why I am so special? Or let's do HUGE, very interesting investigation on reddit and other media about tonns of digital goods which are now, right at this moment listed on Ebay (that breaks Ebay rules if you remember. Do you? Looks like you don't). Amount of transactions? Huge! Few hundred millions USA dollars each month? I think it's way more. I think it's freaking deadly interesting how is that possible that Ebay allows some people to break Ebay's rules and sell HUGE amount of BREAKING EBAY'S RULES items? Miiiiiraaaacleee?!

Message 1 of 156
latest reply
155 REPLIES 155

Re: Do you feel special? I'm just trying to find the truth with Ebay, but I still can't.

@gamer_for_gamers wrote:

Just please! I really beg you! All these Anna, Rose, Tom, Robert, Frank and others from Ebay support who lied to me about reason of my ban, tell me the truth. I need it! I need to know truth!

Their first lie was that their name was Anna, Rose, Tom, Robert or Frank.

Message 136 of 156
latest reply

Re: Do you feel special? I'm just trying to find the truth with Ebay, but I still can't.

@gamer_for_gamers wrote:

Oh wait! I'm from Israel... Am I so special for you Ebay, because I'm jew? 😃 I hope that's not the reason. hehe But seriosly, stop all these lies, PLEASE, let me know the truth! I seek for it almost half year and you just answer to all my questions with completely EPIC lie! Why?!

AH.... You had to go and pull the race card.  And you were doing so well.

Message 137 of 156
latest reply

I really have no idea what you all are talking about. Start of June 2017 - nothing new from Ebay Support. And they like as always ignored all reports. HUGE accounts still break Ebay's rules, but continue to escape punishment. And Ebay is ignoring my only one question. Ebay Filters are still very-very broken.

Message 138 of 156
latest reply

@gamer_for_gamers wrote:

I really have no idea what you all are talking about. Start of June 2017 - nothing new from Ebay Support. And they like as always ignored all reports. HUGE accounts still break Ebay's rules, but continue to escape punishment. And Ebay is ignoring my only one question. Ebay Filters are still very-very broken.

Your question - why you were punished while others are not.

That was answered for you over and over again.  Ebay does not treat all its sellers the same.  Some get away with things others would be long gone for.  I can give you examples in the fine jewelry categories of the same few who continue to list man made stones in the genuine diamond categories with diamond in the title.  And no amount of reporting from me is going to stop them.

Just accept that the answer is - there is no answer.

Find a place where you can sell your products without the added drama.

Message 139 of 156
latest reply

huh, you are wrong. I'm talking about lie from Ebay support worker's side and their "broken" filters.

Message 140 of 156
latest reply

@avalee113 wrote:

good luck.im selling to pay my sons funeral expenses and just got suspended myself..the thing is ebay told me to list as unbranded and id b ok..well im not ok..their wrong advise got me suspended 30days..then they tell me they cant reinstate me because its computerized and i have to wait

I am so sorry for your loss.  My prayers are with you.

Message 141 of 156
latest reply

EBAY! Answer PLEASE on ONE question! Stop trying to ignore this situation! It's middle of the 06/2017 and you still didn't punish HUGE accounts, who break your rules, which are "SAME FOR ALL"...

Message 142 of 156
latest reply

"Oh wait! I'm from Israel... Am I so special for you Ebay, because I'm jew? 😃 I hope that's not the reason."

Okay, I was willing to hang with you and your thread, despite the incessant ranting, but this statement was a little too incendiary and goading for me. Plus, it's pure poo.

Good luck.
Message 143 of 156
latest reply

@gamer_for_gamers wrote:

The HUGE ones I'm talking about will not send you anything physically, but only send you key/code via Ebay message system. I've checked this by myself many times. Then you will see that item appear as shipped and tracking number has been added to it. When I messaged the seller and asked did he really ship to me purchased item, the answer was NO. When I asked him what this tracking number is connected to, he said, I will quote his answer "It's technical information for Ebay".  I've checked a lot of HUGE sellers by purchasing items from them and all of them were sending the item (code/key) via Ebay message and no one sent it physically.

You are still trying to do not talk about the main and only one question in this thread. Why you ignore it? Stop lying to yourself by founding some mystical ways HUGE sellers perform to escape the restrictions. THEY DO NOTHING TO HIDE THEIR BREAKING EBAY RULES LISTINGS! Zero! And they success to sell hundreds, thousands and millions digitally delivered codes/keys! Miiiiraaaacleeee! Pure one! Ebay Support workers can't find them lol 😄 Seriosly this is absolute nonsense  - hunter can see little, pity mouse and can't see HUGE, FAT elephant! 😄 wahahaha And when you ask them how is this even possible?! They with super poker face answer that their filters are not good enough 😄 Lie more! Filters 😄 I've sent them link on HUGE account with hundreds of breakind Ebay rule listings and 100% of them are breaking Ebay rule about Digitally Delivered Goods. I helped to their FILTER to recognise the bad guy! Guess what?! "We will investigate it" - was the answer 😄 5 months ago... That HUGE account is still active and sells same items I've reported 😄 SO BAD FILTER =( SO BROKEN! 

Ebay! Reveal the TRUTH to me!

Sometimes the poster can not see the forest for the trees.

As much as some people don't like to admit it, a few of ebay's rules are there to protect sellers from scammers.  Take the send with tracking rule for example - it's there to keep the seller from going out of business because scammers claim Item not Received and the seller does not have a valid tracking number that shows delivered - so they will lose their item and the money because they can not prove to ebay that they delivered the item to the buyer.

OP, you can report the 'favored' sellers all day long, but it will be the loss of money and item from scammy buyers taking advantage to get them to change their ways.  Because, lets face it, ebay will only cover their losses for so long before the 'favored' company becomes a liability because of the loss to ebay's wallet.

(*Bleep*)
Message 144 of 156
latest reply

Still nothing. What a joke... EBAY! Only one question about your "BROKEN" filters 😃 Only one question about your LIE. Only one question about your rules are not the SAME for ALL! Do not ignore it please.

Message 145 of 156
latest reply

@wolf*song wrote:
"Oh wait! I'm from Israel... Am I so special for you Ebay, because I'm jew? 😃 I hope that's not the reason."

Okay, I was willing to hang with you and your thread, despite the incessant ranting, but this statement was a little too incendiary and goading for me. Plus, it's pure poo.

Good luck.

I am Jewish, too.  Have been selling here for 19 years.

But I follow the rules.  Oh maybe that is why I am still selling here and you are not.

Message 146 of 156
latest reply

Dude or Dudette... we are not ***eBay*** here on this discussion board.  We're just fellow members like your are, other eBay buyers and sellers.  We don't KNOW why you were dumped, so can only guess:  You did some real against policy NO-NO's and didn't stop the practice.  And I can't imagine that you weren't given a heads up warning about it either.  Did you ever make a practice of reading all your messages from eBay promptly, checking for eBay general Announcements daily for anything new, clicking into your Seller Dashboard very regularly to see how you were standing in all areas?  Most suspensions and even minor slap-on-the-hand punishments are given only after warnings that a member is skating on thin ice...

And, NO... the rules are NOT always the same for everyone, for every seller large and small.  Special deals and concessions are struck all the time between eBay and Big Important Mega-Sellers... just the same as on other platforms and venues and at auditoriums and events, etc.  And, yes... these deals do give advantages to those big sellers, give them advantages over us little sellers.  Sorry. Fact of not just business, but of life, so learn to deal with it and how to go over it, under it, around it, or through it.  It doesn't just affect you, it's the same for all of us.  Get over it and get on with it. 

And because you're a Jew?????  Ye, Gods!  Get over yourself.  You're talking to folks on eBay.com where we're all sorts of religions and beliefs and ethnic backgrounds, etc. etc. etc.  You're nothing special, don't stand out in any special way because of being Jewish.  On eBay, that has nothing to do with nothing, as the saying goes.

Message 147 of 156
latest reply

Learn to read? 😃  They say "our rules are SAME for all" but it's just a pathetic lie! And all they can do - ignore and spread their lie.

EBAY! It's only ONE question... HUGE accounts still break your rules. When you will fix your "broken" filters? lol

Message 148 of 156
latest reply

12.07.2017 - Ebay support workers keep silence and ignore ONLY ONE simple question. Lovely! While they keep silence, HUGE Ebay accounts are still breaking Ebay's "same for all" rules each day and each second. Reported items are still actively sold by these HUGE accounts. Amazing service, Ebay! If you do whatever you want and choose who will follow your rules and who not - why you say that your rules are same for all?! It's 100% lie! And this lie spreading by your Support workers - they many times messaged me "Ebay rules are same for all users". This is lie! Your rules are only for small/newbie sellers, while HUGE sellers break your rules each day and each second! You ban small/newbie sellers and ignore HUGE sellers when they break SAME your rule!!! And when people ask you how is this possible - you just IGNORING!

Message 149 of 156
latest reply

This thread is a waste of time.
Message 150 of 156
latest reply