cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you feel special? I'm just trying to find the truth with Ebay, but I still can't.

Hi. Do you feel special? I do. Ebay helps me to feel very special. If you already checking my account, you can see that I'm "power seller" with few hundred positive feedbacks and only 1 negative. More than that, you can see why I was trying to sell my items on Ebay - to collect funds for my blind dog. But... looks like there are a lot of "blind" people, who need urgent help. I'm talking about Ebay support workers, who restrict my account for selling digital goods (Oh, yes! I'm bad guy! Very bad, super bad guy! Torture me and punish me!), while not restricting accounts with thousands listings of digital goods. How's that? A miracle! A pure miracle! 

Know what's funny? hehe When you will contact and ask the Ebay workers why they do not take actions against accounts with thousands digital item listings, they say.... "You must report each item and we will investigate it"  Isn't this a miracle?! It's pure one! 1000+ listings on account and 100% of them are breaking Ebay rules. Your action Ebay? Let's investigate each! And after fake investigation (they actually do not check FAT accounts) do not take action 😃 Lovely!

How to call this? hmmm Will I be right if I will say that Ebay workers lied to me about the reason they restricted my account? Yes! Same items have been sold almost each day on FAT accounts even if you will report them billion times. Ebay, why I am so special? Maybe something is wrong with my blind dog? Not blind enough? 

Answer me please. I just trying to find the truth behind all your workers lies. All these cool stories. Answer me please, why I am so special? Or let's do HUGE, very interesting investigation on reddit and other media about tonns of digital goods which are now, right at this moment listed on Ebay (that breaks Ebay rules if you remember. Do you? Looks like you don't). Amount of transactions? Huge! Few hundred millions USA dollars each month? I think it's way more. I think it's freaking deadly interesting how is that possible that Ebay allows some people to break Ebay's rules and sell HUGE amount of BREAKING EBAY'S RULES items? Miiiiiraaaacleee?!

Message 1 of 156
latest reply
155 REPLIES 155

Re: Do you feel special? I'm just trying to find the truth with Ebay, but I still can't.

Lovely! And now we came to idea that if Ebay says that their law are same for all, but do not follow their rules, in other words - they just lie, by banning one accounts and do not others for the SAME reason... it is ok 😃 Great! hehe People here starting to say something that is different from casual forum reaction.

I'm more than sure if, let's imagine, me and all of you guys and ladies will choose one of these HUGE accounts who break same Ebay's rule I broke and will report that account's listings for an year - nothing will happen. Do you know why? These accounts make millions $ each month 😃 And we are just simple people with our simple problems and Ebay rules are only for us. We can be treated as Ebay wants - support workers can lie to us, can hide information, can bombard us with the same messages 😃 Do you like this?  That's how I see things are going on Ebay. And after all this story happened to me, I'm more than sure that my vision is correct. I'm proving it with my words and ugly experience with the system, while system is bombarding with messages full of LIE and trying to hide the TRUTH.

Message 121 of 156
latest reply

Re: Do you feel special? I'm just trying to find the truth with Ebay, but I still can't.

Alphaville - Forever Young is amazing ^^ Ebay LIE - isn't. Only today I've received 3 emails from their Support workers saying same lie in different words.

Forever young! I wanna be forever young!

Message 122 of 156
latest reply

good luck.im selling to pay my sons funeral expenses and just got suspended myself..the thing is ebay told me to list as unbranded and id b ok..well im not ok..their wrong advise got me suspended 30days..then they tell me they cant reinstate me because its computerized and i have to wait

Message 123 of 156
latest reply

@gamer_for_gamers wrote:

Alphaville - Forever Young is amazing ^^ Ebay LIE - isn't. Only today I've received 3 emails from their Support workers saying same lie in different words.

Forever young! I wanna be forever young!

TW.jpg

Message 124 of 156
latest reply

Here's the bottom line, OP and apparently it's something that you don't understand. It doesn't matter what anyone else has done or is currently doing. You got caught, or reported, for breaking the rules on eBay, so you're gone. Plain and simple. You can keep with your inane repertoire about how no one has answered your question (they have) and how it's not fair (it's not, but that's life) and how we're all idiots (we're not, simply by the fact that we haven't been suspended for breaking the rules). You can say whatever you're going to say about me; blah blah blah. But it's simply not going to get your account back, it's not going to get whoever you're crying foul about suspended just because you were, it's NOT...GOING...TO...MATTER. The quicker you realize that and move on, the quicker you can pick up the pieces and try to figure out another way to care for your sick dog.

Good luck to you, but from the bottom of my heart and everyone elses, do what Elsa suggests:

letitgo.gif

Message 125 of 156
latest reply

Ebay support workers claim that Ebay rules are same for all Ebay users. I show proof that Ebay rules are only for simple users, that Ebay support workers lie. And here comes some guy and says that it's ok and that's the life. Thanks cap, but if it's ok for you - just let it go and do not check this thread or join the discussion. Why should you? It's ok for you.

I don't think that breaking own rules is ok. And support workers who spread lie aren't ok as well. More than that if company Ebay claims that their rules are same for all their users they should follow their words. That will be ok for all of us I believe. For some reason you just ignore the FACT that Ebay do not take actiong against HUGE accounts. You just ignore this. Not interesting why Ebay acts like that? And isn't interesting enough for you that Ebay's support workers actually just non-stop lie in their answers and are trying to hide the information about such weird situation? If all this shady story isn't interesting for you and you think it's ok, then... what are you doing here? You've posted nice picture. Please, read the white letters on it.

Message 126 of 156
latest reply

@gamer_for_gamers wrote:

You've posted nice picture. Please, read the white letters on it.

Have you heard the one about the pot and the kettle?

Message 127 of 156
latest reply

Rules are not foolproof. There is a way around any rule if one is creative enough.  I've seen at least one solution in this thread already. Perhaps you should take a closer look at your competition and see what they are doing right.

Message 128 of 156
latest reply

@deep-garnet-red wrote:

Rules are not foolproof. There is a way around any rule if one is creative enough.  I've seen at least one solution in this thread already. Perhaps you should take a closer look at your competition and see what they are doing right.

That's exactly what one of the megasellers in question is doing, actually... I took a look at one of their listings and they state that the key will be mailed physically to you AND e-mailed.  So what they're doing passes muster as they're sending an actual physical item to the buyer, not just an e-mailed code.

Message 129 of 156
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@emerald40 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@gamer_for_gamers wrote:

Hi. Do you feel special? I do. Ebay helps me to feel very special. If you already checking my account, you can see that I'm "power seller" with few hundred positive feedbacks and only 1 negative. More than that, you can see why I was trying to sell my items on Ebay - to collect funds for my blind dog. But... looks like there are a lot of "blind" people, who need urgent help. I'm talking about Ebay support workers, who restrict my account for selling digital goods (Oh, yes! I'm bad guy! Very bad, super bad guy! Torture me and punish me!), while not restricting accounts with thousands listings of digital goods. How's that? A miracle! A pure miracle! 

Know what's funny? hehe When you will contact and ask the Ebay workers why they do not take actions against accounts with thousands digital item listings, they say.... "You must report each item and we will investigate it"  Isn't this a miracle?! It's pure one! 1000+ listings on account and 100% of them are breaking Ebay rules. Your action Ebay? Let's investigate each! And after fake investigation (they actually do not check FAT accounts) do not take action 😃 Lovely!

How to call this? hmmm Will I be right if I will say that Ebay workers lied to me about the reason they restricted my account? Yes! Same items have been sold almost each day on FAT accounts even if you will report them billion times. Ebay, why I am so special? Maybe something is wrong with my blind dog? Not blind enough? 

Answer me please. I just trying to find the truth behind all your workers lies. All these cool stories. Answer me please, why I am so special? Or let's do HUGE, very interesting investigation on reddit and other media about tonns of digital goods which are now, right at this moment listed on Ebay (that breaks Ebay rules if you remember. Do you? Looks like you don't). Amount of transactions? Huge! Few hundred millions USA dollars each month? I think it's way more. I think it's freaking deadly interesting how is that possible that Ebay allows some people to break Ebay's rules and sell HUGE amount of BREAKING EBAY'S RULES items? Miiiiiraaaacleee?!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to step in and clarify that we are always working to review the site for possible listing issues and while we are not able to catch everything with our filters, we also do not rely solely on member reports. When you see something concerning, you are welcome to report this to us for review and we will use this information to improve so we can keep the site as safe as possible. Though I cannot go into detail as to what we look for with these kinds of concerns, I assure everyone that nobody is targeted over anyone else and we have teams that work around the clock reviewing listings for removal and appropriate education.

On the specific subject of digital goods, check out: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/downloadable.html for more information on how to list these appropriately.

Trinton, while I appreciate that this may be your desire, unfortunately reports are not being acted upon.

When sellers continue to disregard the May 1st of last year rules regarding fine jewelry and continue to list CZ with diamond in the title and in the diamond category or an enhanced diamond without putting it in the title or the proper category, I know that nothing is being done, despite continuous reports.  Some are just adding an S to their name or are  opening up new accounts with impunity.

So I can see how the OP has become frustrated that some do habitually get away with disregarding the rules, over and over again.

I would love a chance to look into some specific examples so I can work with our Trust & Safety teams to improve our filters. I'll shoot you an email here shortly to get some more details so this can be addressed!

Message 130 of 156
latest reply

@Anonymous

Just want to thank you for answering the page to this thread and stepping in with a response for the OP.

Message 131 of 156
latest reply

@cal_w62 wrote:

LOL dude, you still did not say what the product is........

Most likely a Blizzard Inc. in-game item or character.  That will definately do it.

Message 132 of 156
latest reply

The HUGE ones I'm talking about will not send you anything physically, but only send you key/code via Ebay message system. I've checked this by myself many times. Then you will see that item appear as shipped and tracking number has been added to it. When I messaged the seller and asked did he really ship to me purchased item, the answer was NO. When I asked him what this tracking number is connected to, he said, I will quote his answer "It's technical information for Ebay".  I've checked a lot of HUGE sellers by purchasing items from them and all of them were sending the item (code/key) via Ebay message and no one sent it physically.

You are still trying to do not talk about the main and only one question in this thread. Why you ignore it? Stop lying to yourself by founding some mystical ways HUGE sellers perform to escape the restrictions. THEY DO NOTHING TO HIDE THEIR BREAKING EBAY RULES LISTINGS! Zero! And they success to sell hundreds, thousands and millions digitally delivered codes/keys! Miiiiraaaacleeee! Pure one! Ebay Support workers can't find them lol 😄 Seriosly this is absolute nonsense  - hunter can see little, pity mouse and can't see HUGE, FAT elephant! 😄 wahahaha And when you ask them how is this even possible?! They with super poker face answer that their filters are not good enough 😄 Lie more! Filters 😄 I've sent them link on HUGE account with hundreds of breakind Ebay rule listings and 100% of them are breaking Ebay rule about Digitally Delivered Goods. I helped to their FILTER to recognise the bad guy! Guess what?! "We will investigate it" - was the answer 😄 5 months ago... That HUGE account is still active and sells same items I've reported 😄 SO BAD FILTER =( SO BROKEN! 

Ebay! Reveal the TRUTH to me!

Message 133 of 156
latest reply

Please, nobody respond to this guy. PLEASE! Enough is enough of this jibberish.

Message 134 of 156
latest reply

So they decided to just ignore one simple question... Why you ignore it?!

Message 135 of 156
latest reply