cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you agree its about time.............

We - sellers of this wonderful credible selling venue include this footnote when listing our items -  "Scamming  Buyers not welcome to look, bid or buy at this store!"

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: Do you agree its about time.............

@fabelous_records wrote:

So far, most of those who had been so kind in ripping the bajesuslordylord out of me - someone who is only selling very low prices on musical materials are domestically bred. I cannot recall people from Switzerland, Netherland Antilles, Japan, Puerto Rico and even Spain have ever pulled a fast one on me since  I started catering to them in 2005.  Where else in the world will you find a customer from the land of Genghis Khan filing a case against 'CDs. not authentic' when all this fine gentleman needed to do is read the fine print.  The fine print stated it was manufactured in the USA under license from Philips Records.  Where else in the world where you as a seller, selling a brand new item is forced to accept a return that is now a "USED" material?  Yes, I for one will play the devil's advocate -  Hey yo scheming scam operator, you are forbidden from entering my store.

Hello,

I initially thought you were kidding, or had to be. Since it seems that your intent is not to take the good advice that has been given here for your protection, the only thing I can say is - Go ahead and do it, and let us know how that works out for you!

Message 31 of 37
latest reply

@duggmills wrote:

Considering your listings suggest a more mature audience - not a bunch of Hip-Hop "bleep", I suggest you not include include your thoughts on scammers.

The comment  is not dignified and I think your clients are more sophisticated and that comment doesn't look professional.

The OP mentions this wonderful, credible venue.  Putting that statement in his listings will destroy the OP's credibility and his professionalism.

Message 32 of 37
latest reply

All I see is every scammer reading this and then saying "Hold my beer..."

Joe

Message 33 of 37
latest reply

Oh my. I am afraid I may have underestimated my esteemed fellow sellers here in this wonderful selling site touching off various takes of what the message portended to convey.  While some have given allowances for understanding the trip via sardonic adventure, many were up in arms ready to join the marines to bring down Fabelous-Records.  To my fellow sellers, let me apologize for the rise in your blood pressure and assure you, at my store, everyone but most especially, professional scam operator (s), buyers of the buy-look-wear it today-return to the seller for a full refund.  Please allow me to revise my hurtful suggestion.

To viewers, watchers, first- time buyers and others who may happen to be in the wrong place but at the right time, I invite you all and saying it with sincerity to visit my store which had been around since 2005.  You may purchase at any time, I will mail it to you 24/7 from 8:00 AM till 12:00 Midnight.  You will not have packaging problem because I know what I am doing by managing an export firm that also has been around awhile.  I urge you to buy now since I am down to my last listing from the usual 10-12 pages. Please don't worry about mismanaged delivery, I will ship your order free of charge.  As normal in my operation, your CD will get a brand new jewel case, outer plastic cover and will be shipped in carton box all at no extra cost to you.  The caveat emptor is if you want to take advantage, do so now or the listing will be gone forever.  Thank you.

Message 34 of 37
latest reply

@fabelous_records wrote:

Oh my. I am afraid I may have underestimated my esteemed fellow sellers here in this wonderful selling site touching off various takes of what the message portended to convey.  While some have given allowances for understanding the trip via sardonic adventure, many were up in arms ready to join the marines to bring down Fabelous-Records.  To my fellow sellers, let me apologize for the rise in your blood pressure and assure you, at my store, everyone but most especially, professional scam operator (s), buyers of the buy-look-wear it today-return to the seller for a full refund.  Please allow me to revise my hurtful suggestion.

To viewers, watchers, first- time buyers and others who may happen to be in the wrong place but at the right time, I invite you all and saying it with sincerity to visit my store which had been around since 2005.  You may purchase at any time, I will mail it to you 24/7 from 8:00 AM till 12:00 Midnight.  You will not have packaging problem because I know what I am doing by managing an export firm that also has been around awhile.  I urge you to buy now since I am down to my last listing from the usual 10-12 pages. Please don't worry about mismanaged delivery, I will ship your order free of charge.  As normal in my operation, your CD will get a brand new jewel case, outer plastic cover and will be shipped in carton box all at no extra cost to you.  The caveat emptor is if you want to take advantage, do so now or the listing will be gone forever.  Thank you.

Much Better!😉

Message 35 of 37
latest reply

@fabelous_records wrote:

We - sellers of this wonderful credible selling venue include this footnote when listing our items -  "Scamming  Buyers not welcome to look, bid or buy at this store!"

I would still buy from you. I'm not a scammer so I wouldn't be offended or think your sour and bitter if you put, scammers not welcome, in your listing. 

Message 36 of 37
latest reply

@fabelous_records wrote:

Oh my. I am afraid I may have underestimated my esteemed fellow sellers here in this wonderful selling site touching off various takes of what the message portended to convey.  While some have given allowances for understanding the trip via sardonic adventure, many were up in arms ready to join the marines to bring down Fabelous-Records.  To my fellow sellers, let me apologize for the rise in your blood pressure

It's you who's misread/misinterpreted. Feel free to put anything in your listing that you want. As for your "sardonic adventure", that only works if people understand your personality. I certainly didn't. And plenty of sellers have put something very similar to your statement in their listings, so it didn't come as a great surprise that one more would want to.

As for wanting to "bring you down": seriously? We're telling you what the average scammer might do in reaction to that directive.

"Rise in blood pressure", LOL. Your business, your life; we'll advise against self-sabotage, but sellers can take that advice or leave it. We're not losing sleep over it.

Message 37 of 37
latest reply