cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did good in October but so far November has been a bummer.

Is this what other sellers are experiencing? Does it have something to do with the election?

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Did good in October but so far November has been a bummer.

October WAS good and November has been absymal. ...

Worst month in my 13 years selling.

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

Same here.  October was great for me but November has been really slow.  I tried not to panic at the beginning of the month thinking it was just off to a slow start.  But month is 1/2 over and things are just trickling along.  I am trying to remain grateful as I am still getting 2-3 sales a day (down from 5-8 a day) and many others are not even getting that, however today NO sales so far!  I've been selling on Ebay since 2006 mainly in clothing and shoes categories.  Did branch out a little over the summer garage sale season and started picking up other misc items to get some diversity in my store and I think that helped a little bit.  But November is definitely slow for my store.  Hoping it turns around soon.  In the meantime I did start listing on other platforms just in case I needed a backup plan.  Haven't got a ton of sales yet from the other platforms but the few I've gotten have helped ease the sting of being "ghosted" by Ebay buyers.

Really bad time for this to happen as I have to have surgery in December and trying to save up money for that and also being out for a week.  Things are getting tight.  Thank goodness I got most of my Christmas shopping done early since I wasn't sure I would feel up to it after surgery.  

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

I can agree on that, Oct were good for me in sales but I really worked hard in order to see some good sales in November

Looking forward for December!

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

My last two weeks are $6,764.85 which is 11.7 percent up vs. the 2 weeks before that.  Month over month is a similar gain. I am up 161 percent year over year for the same time period.

Message 19 of 19
latest reply