cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curious Strike-through on price in a feedback post

I just noticed on one of my seller feedback posts that the price has a strikethrough.  US $95.00  The transaction went fine, it was a positive feedback and I got paid $95.00 minus eBay's cost.  None of my other seller feedback have the strikethrough on the price.  Curious?

Any ideas what it signifies?

Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 13.51.23.png

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Curious Strike-through on price in a feedback post

@zip-a-deedoodah,

@pjcdn2005 is correct, the strike-through means that the item was sold to a best offer. The purchase price can be confirmed on Terapeak, since it was within the last year.

image.png

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I think that the strike through is usually shown when an offer was accepted but you’re saying that wasn’t the case?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@zip-a-deedoodah,

@pjcdn2005 is correct, the strike-through means that the item was sold to a best offer. The purchase price can be confirmed on Terapeak, since it was within the last year.

image.png

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Its been more than 90 days, so I can't see the listing, but if I remember it was a BIN purchase.  There haven't been any disputes, as far as I'm aware the buyer was a happy camper.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

thanks folks for solving the mystery, that has got to be the only listing I've ever done with a best offer.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply