cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crazy Buyer is harrassing me now

A buyer has been harassing me from the moment he bought one of my items. ( I had to cancel) He keeps sending me messages cussing me out. Please what do I do? Ebay is of NO HELP at all in this matter!

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

@shaw_carn 

Block buyer and ignore.

Some folks are 10ft high and bullet proof behind a keyboard. 

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Is this the buyer who knocked your FB down to 90 percent?

Strange, buyer states he cancelled, apparently because you did not ship immediately and you state you cancelled.  How could both of you cancel? 

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Block buyer

Don't cancel a transaction

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

@shaw_carn 

You can report inappropriate messages right on the message page itself.  It can be found under the ACTION tab. 

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

Block. Delete messages unread. Buyer will get tired eventually. 

Watch for new purchases from buyer’s same town/location (using a newly created or secondary account).

If this happens, cancel transaction citing “problem with buyer’s address” and then report by for circumvention of your blocked bidders list. 

CONSERVITVS  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay member since: 1996

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

What a mess.

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

As others have stated, just report, block and ignore them.

I did not see any handling times on your listings.  Normally you can see the handling time in the shipping terms. Might be a good idea to add that to each listing that it takes you to prepare and ship out items.

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

Is this the buyer who knocked your FB down to 90 percent?

Strange, buyer states he cancelled, apparently because you did not ship immediately and you state you cancelled.  How could both of you cancel? 

The buyer  cannot cancel they can only request cancelation from/by the seller. 

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

I did not see any handling times on your listings. 

@chevymontecarlo88 

eBay does not display "handling  times" on auction listings, only on fixed price. 

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

@shaw_carn 

Were you waiting until the payment clears to ship? I don't see any handling time on your listings.   You may want to update your shipping preferences and be more clear about them.   Unless there's an emergency of some kind or something out of your control, expedient shipping to the best of your ability is important.  Block and move on. 

Happy Selling

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

@ittybitnot wrote:

I did not see any handling times on your listings. 

@chevymontecarlo88 

eBay does not display "handling  times" on auction listings, only on fixed price. 

Good to know. I never use auctions but figured it would be the same. Nice catch.
If that is the case, Seller may want to add handling time in the description of the listing.

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

I wonder why ebay doesn't show handling time on auctions........

devon@ebay 

kyle@ebay 

elizabeth@ebay 

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

@shaw_carn wrote:

A buyer has been harassing me from the moment he bought one of my items. ( I had to cancel) He keeps sending me messages cussing me out. Please what do I do? Ebay is of NO HELP at all in this matter!

I don’t seen the big deal - just ignore the messages.  You can send to me a daily curse-filled message - it would not bother me.  

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

I didn't realize the handling time thing on auctions either.  So what date does ebay show as ship date when an auction sells and pays?  The OP claimed they were still within their window.

Message 15 of 20
latest reply