Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Clicking on seller hub

@broto_64  i use Ff and it works

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

I wondered about this as well.  I am using my original buyer account to also sell.  I sign in and then I click on the small word "Sell" at the top right side and it takes me to the seller hub. Is there a way to stay in your seller account and on the seller hub page when you sign in?   Not a big deal, but it would be nice to just be on the seller hub page when I sign in.  

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

@castleberrylane wrote:

I wondered about this as well.  I am using my original buyer account to also sell.  I sign in and then I click on the small word "Sell" at the top right side and it takes me to the seller hub. Is there a way to stay in your seller account and on the seller hub page when you sign in?   Not a big deal, but it would be nice to just be on the seller hub page when I sign in.  

Not sure, but I have my firefox set up so that my homepage is the seller hub lol

Also I stay signed in, see no reason not to, the PC itself is password protected.

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

Sorry, I should have probably started my own thread about this.

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

Clicking on Seller Hub from where @broto_64 ?

A link within eBay? On what page and what link?

A bookmark on your browser?

Something else?

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

Something is amiss....all of a sudden my username and feedback score in the upper left have disappeared. Just says (0)... Both FF and Chrome.

....and now Chrome is back but FF is not.

...interesting, I left feedback for orders on both and now they are both back. Never have seen that glitch before.

....and now its gone again. Anyone else seeing this issue?

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

@pcobra93 wrote:

all of a sudden my username and feedback score in the upper left have disappeared. Just says (0)... Both FF and Chrome. ....and now Chrome is back but FF is not.

I can confirm that issue in Firefox. Also says 0 messages which is wrong.

sellerhub-firefox-2024error.png

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 8 of 19
latest reply

Thank-you.  I'm comforted to know it's not my computer and I'm not alone.  

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

ct_thrifter_0-1712084718158.png

Issue is still occurring on Chrome as well, just noticed this.  Refreshed at 3:05 Eastern and this was result

Message 10 of 19
latest reply

@wastingtime101 

It's whack on Edge, too. 

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

@pcobra93 wrote:

all of a sudden my username and feedback score in the upper left have disappeared. Just says (0)... Both FF and Chrome. ....and now Chrome is back but FF is not.

I can confirm that issue in Firefox. Also says 0 messages which is wrong.

sellerhub-firefox-2024error.png

We're getting more and more reports from Chrome and Firefox users kyle@ebay . Edge and Safari have both joined the mix.

GLORIOUS!

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

@pcobra93   yes, me. shows zero feedback on seller hub page, but when i click on active listings, the correct feedback number is shown

Ff private window

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

kayomi@ebay
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @broto_64 , thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are aware of this, and our teams are currently working on resolving this! 

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

kayomi@ebay  also the zero feedback issue

Message 15 of 19
latest reply