cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic View Workaround Updated Link

I know, I know,  I'm supposed to be adapting to &  learning about all the benefits of the new ALL SELLING Seller hub hooey...but my OCD's got the best of me.

I knew the workaround links wouldn't stay for long...

so... here's another one to try:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&NewPeriod=Last31Days&View=SoldNext&Column=Unknown&Su... 

Bookmark it if it works for you. It's just so gosh darn purdy

Message 1 of 165
latest reply
164 REPLIES 164

Re: Classic View Workaround Updated Link

yep they Totally ruined it. And  Saltcar, right on the money. You said it perfectly. What a bunch of Morons to take away something good and useful for something garbage. I got an email from Feebay last night saying they are retiring the Power Seller program. Which I have been for years and years. Yep, inline with everything else Feebay is destroying anything good they had before. 

When will they wake up and realize they are not AMAZON, they are thier own thing. Embrace it you idiots, dont tear it apart to become something else.

Anyway, maybe finally someone will make a site like eBay and make it like it was when ebay was still good. We can only hope.

Message 151 of 165
latest reply

PLEASE SEND ME A NEW LINK TO GET AROUD THIS NEW GARBAGE THEY CALL A SELLERS PAGE!!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!  KIMLAR4@COMCAST.NET   THANK-YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!     LARRY

Message 152 of 165
latest reply

Are they sending links? I thought the just dont work anymore? Can you send me a private message with a link if they work?

Message 153 of 165
latest reply

It doesn't look like classic view is coming back anytime soon. I'm beginning to concede that I'll have to adapt, oh well. If it helps this is the link to the new seller hub active listings: (co.uk version) https://www.ebay.co.uk/sh/lst/active unsold listings: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sh/lst/ended?status=UNSOLD_NOT_RELISTED

Message 154 of 165
latest reply

Dosent work!

Message 155 of 165
latest reply

UK version - as stated in post

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 156 of 165
latest reply

Who would want links to the new seller hub? Keep that garbage.

Message 157 of 165
latest reply

I am assuming they will be removing the feedback numbering system next as they have all but hidden the ability to leave feedback, see if you received feedback, and see if you have received feedback. Feebay also did the complete stupid thing of this: You get an email from someone who purchased from you. It shows their eBay username on the message. You go under your sold items and it only shows their ACTUAL names so you have to click on each sold item to find which one has that username. Christ FeBay is stupid. 

Message 158 of 165
latest reply

I don't understand why we can't have both the seller hub and classic view page as an option in the seller hub i.e. active listings, unsold. It is by far the greatest most productive page layout  to work from!!!

Message 159 of 165
latest reply

Oh yeah, the new format MAKES NO SENSE. I cant be productive. I feel like I am learning to type all over again. Everything is just hidden in a stupid place when it all used to be in one place! Its so frustrating.

Message 160 of 165
latest reply

Agreed.  Had all the links saved, but nothing works now.  At lot of effort on e-bay's part to make them keeping non-functioning.  😞

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 161 of 165
latest reply

Thanks eBay employee....... 🍆

Gotalove dogs and katsrul... I guess  Feebay doesnt give its reps many choices to pick fake names eh?

Message 162 of 165
latest reply

What is the point of this entire eBay community site if Feebay has filled it with Hidden employees pushing thier agenda and not giving real users a chance to voice thier concerns? That is some horribly corrupt lying B  S and the fake ebay posters are real SCUM!

Like this last guy.. FeeBay pays him to go on here and send out little Haikus? What kind of nuts is that?!

Message 163 of 165
latest reply

It's a posting ID, as stated in my posts.  Many post here with a posting ID, buying ID, etc.

Having a bad Monday?

I posted early in this thread as well - the links no longer works for me even though saved and bookmarked. 

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 164 of 165
latest reply

Said the guy hiding behind a fake user ID.

I am here with my 21 year old eBay account. This is me, I am not hiding. If you are indeed hiding it says alot about who you are.  Regardless this is about eBays stupid decision to remove the classic seller page, lets keep it on topic here.

Message 165 of 165
latest reply