Did you mean: 

China China China Ebay has let them take over

Just keeping it simple China controls Ebay pretty sad

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: China China China Ebay has let them take over

gkim0 wrote:

Simply block listings from countries you don't want to see/buy from. No need to sound racist. 

Good Heavens!  Where did THAT come from??? 

She was complaining about merchandise listings from China, which most often sell here for less than many sellers can price at when they buy their inventory wholesale from... China. 

NOWHERE in her complaint was there anything RACISTHow did you jump THERE??? 

Message 16 of 34
latest reply

DAVE..

posters here keep  saying buyers  do not kow how to block Chinese  sellers.  I guess I am one of  those  buyers.   Smiley Surprised  The only option I see is  to look  only  at items located in  the USA.  Is  that the  best  way  to  do a block?   Is  there a better way  that I could use?Smiley Frustrated

Message 17 of 34
latest reply

USA sellers should be the default (like the 'home country' is on other sites).

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 18 of 34
latest reply

I agree. I don't see anything racist on any comment.

Now, I would be mad, if I were an Asian person, if somebody wrote: Well, the Asians are...........

Most everybody can't compete against China. Just the price they pay for mail anything to the US is a price we are in disadvantage from the get go.

latest reply

lookng2015 wrote:
USA sellers should be the default (like the 'home country' is on other sites).

I would LOVE to see this!  It would help us some, whether we're the seller or the buyer here. 

As a seller, I don't deal in much that has competition from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc.

But as a buyer here, the site in many areas is a MESS to have to get through, even clicking U.S. only.

Message 20 of 34
latest reply

I also agree. I would love to see a seller location search option. On the other hand, I wonder how many sellers would then chose the U.S. as their location and continue to ship from elsewhere?

Message 21 of 34
latest reply

They could fix that easily enough if the seller had to be REGISTERED in the USA as well as having their item location in the USA.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 22 of 34
latest reply

buyers do not know how to select from the side bar menu
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the seat
Message 23 of 34
latest reply

Thanks

Message 24 of 34
latest reply

whos racest  ????? I dont think you read my post  correct Hello wake up

Message 25 of 34
latest reply

Thank You well said  .... my point where did Ebay start maybe USA  they are just greedy and going to follow the Buck

Message 26 of 34
latest reply

ugh excuse me everything is now made in China many people in the USA lost there jobs in Textiles ... Auto manufactors hello  can we keep the average American employed My point keep it simple

Message 27 of 34
latest reply

@takikawa4 wrote:

I also agree. I would love to see a seller location search option. On the other hand, I wonder how many sellers would then chose the U.S. as their location and continue to ship from elsewhere?

Sadly, quite a few do.

Message 28 of 34
latest reply

Thank You ... Rockstar  very well said   I am by no means Racist very far from it I am defending the country we live in what is left of it anyways My point was made to Ebay and how they handle the sellers in the USA the little guy who the original sellers who  started Ebay in the first place please tell me why we cant all just get along Thanks again Rockstar

Message 29 of 34
latest reply

Duh !!! I am talking about selling not buying Ebay started with the average seller not the mass Hello

Message 30 of 34
latest reply