cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

China Can Sell For Less With Free Shipping... Unfair!

I think its unfair that China sellers can ship for FREE to the USA. How are the USA sellers suppose to compete with China for like items? How did they get to be able to ship for FREE?

About 3 years ago & before that,  I was doing very well on ebay. Now each year since I am selling less and less. I am not saying its all China, however, its unfair that they can ship for free to the USA. And then the questions is "WHY" can they get this free service? Why would our USPS allow that when they are hurting for money now.

Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Re: China Can Sell For Less With Free Shipping... Unfair!

@centraljerseyconnections wrote:
Asian sellers don't have any advantage to selling on eBay... I am positive you all disagree but quality is what makes a good sale become a great sale. I admit they have more incentives then us sellers but why do you all care. We got rid of our factories shut down steel plants rail yards have parking lot and malls with items made in china.

Incentives are advantages. 

Message 31 of 39
latest reply

Its not our USPS that is allowing sellers in China to ship for free . We are different countries with completly different ways of doing things including postal services  . My guess on the free shipping from China  is they must including the shipping fee's in  with the price of their items, regardless of how low the price is . China has a different monetary system and it seems to be working for them , although its a bit difficult  for us to understand it.

Message 32 of 39
latest reply

Contact your legislators and join others to stop this. Ebay has also testified against it

It is US taxpayer money that subsidizes the Chinese. The US Postal Service, with its refusal to stop hemorraging money, irs refusal to stop its crazy pension problems, and its constant bad management, wanted to find another way to take from the taxpayer, and they know people will get upset at too many increases.

So they devised a deal where the Chinese packages get special low rates so they could get more money through the Chinese. If you are a U S citizen, you subsidize those low rates. You pay the Chinese

Legislators bend to the crazy US postal unions because they get beaten up when they try to rein them in. If American citizens would stand up and fight back against things like this, then they couldn't go along with it. But people don't even know about things like this or they don't fight back.

Message 33 of 39
latest reply

What a strange thing to write. You seem to be repeating some sort of Wall Street media line.

Wall Street is impoversihing a vast amount of the population through either the left wing or right wing, and sending out its trolls to get people to fight with each other instead of notice they are being robbed lol.

You got trolled and deflected from the real problem onto meaningless people to berate against.

Message 34 of 39
latest reply

Asian sellers get subsidized by the US taxpayer. It is an unfair advantage over US sellers, especially small ones, and not the fault of any US seller.

it is the fault of the notoriously mismanaged, even corrupt, postal unions and US postal service management who work side deals with legislators to get more tax money. Most people don't even know about it.

Ebay has testified against it.

It is not the fault of any US seller.

Message 35 of 39
latest reply

The US postal sertvice takes tax money.

Message 36 of 39
latest reply

Try to compete with this

Search "lamp plug adapters" > Sold > Lowest price first

Prov 20:14 It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth.
Message 37 of 39
latest reply

Thank you for discussing many of the issues tha most Americans don't even know is going on. Which is quite intentional on the part of entities like the Wall Street dominated media, who are complicit with some of these interests to keep things quiet. Very little coverage of these issues. The union voter bloc is kept coddled

Message 38 of 39
latest reply

, it is the USPS doing this.

If you search for inforamtion on this, you can find some.

Message 39 of 39
latest reply