cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing banks

When I was notified, in 2020, as to being moved into the managed payments program, I established a relationship with a new bank. That account is now interfering with non-eBay business. I searched, but was not successful in locating a page concerning changing banks.

Please share.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Changing banks

Go to Payments page...........scroll down and click on manage payout method.......go from there.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@kabilab wrote:

When I was notified, in 2020, as to being moved into the managed payments program, I established a relationship with a new bank.

Good plan. Keep your eBay business separate from your family funds.

@kabilab wrote:

That account is now interfering with non-eBay business.

What do you mean? Please give us a bit more detail on what is going wrong.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

If you DO change banks, be SURE to keep record of the account and routing number of the old account.  You'll need those to change to your new account. 

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

ac green,

The bank I chose back in 2020, recently sent me a letter stating I had been approved for a new credit card with a $200 bonus. I visited the bank, listened to the gal's spiel and stated I would call her the following week. Without my approval, she submitted an app, hit my credit with a hard pull and a card was issued. After several calls, this was reversed, but without an acknowledgement of error. Her action was so egregious, I am unwilling to consider a second chance.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply