Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Ebay fee more than 13.25% for a trading card?

Hi everyone, I'm new to selling trading cards on ebay and was wondering if someone could help me understand the transaction fee. I was expecting a 13.25% for selling this card, but it's more like 22%. What am I missing? Thanks in advance! 

Screenshot_20240502_191013_eBay.jpg

Click on to expand picture to full screen no longer.

The previous format of looking at stable detailed pictures was better than this moving gimmicky lay out.The previous one click picture fully filling the screen was best to look over the details when shopping. This shared screen distraction is change ...

Can I tell a buyer I am selling on another platform?

Me, seller, and a prospective buyer we’re unable to come to a deal because of eBay’s fee and shipping costs, but they told me they live nearby and asked if I was on Facebook market place. Can I tell the buyer that I am selling on Craigslist? I got in...

mentoring

I would really appreciate it if someone would mentor and look at my daughters ebay store. She is just getting started and is struggling to get sales. Thank you

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 60 replies
  • 3 helpful

Horrible threatening feedback from a scammer..help

I just had my first negative feedback ever. It's a bit disturbing. The person obviously is scamming me, the item was sent fine, it appears that he tampered with the package himself and claims that it was defective. I'm prepared to fully ignore this a...

Hiding items in sellerhub

Hi,my listing items not showing on ebay and no items in "search all items" in seller hub. How can I correct it. Please help me

Resolved! How many of ebay sellers like using EIS and do you find it worthy of using?

Hi1 I have read and seen stories on here about selling internationally. I am able to use EIS if I want to, but I'm not sure if it is something I should do? We are downsizing our belongings and getting ready to list many things. Before I do, I wanted ...

Sold Listings On Google Search

I buy and resell on EBay. Does anyone know how long the listings popup on Google image search after they have been sold? It’s really annoying to see sold items pop up after purchase if you are trying to resell that item to someone else. People can ju...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Just your honest opinion, please?

Family member saw a Youtube eBay show. Seller said he never leaves description for items unless it has a defect. Because 8 out of 10 buyers do not read description and only look at a couple photos. Would you as a seller agree with this?We would just ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors