cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access

Hello,

Today is November 7, 2023.  Is there something going on at Ebay? I can't search a listing..I can't send offers a promotion...Since the daylight saving time changed, I experiencing this.  

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Can't access

I can't seem to page through my listings. Every time I click a page number it just goes to the newest page.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

yes, its true. same happened to my too.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

The same thing is happening to me today. Can't search through listings, can't edit item quantities, stays on the first page of listings... something is definitely wrong.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Had the same problem. Opened a new tab to start over and worked for a while.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

same thing for me - thats what brought me here. i can't search my listings, and when I click on ebay's tabs to filter my listings, it just remains on page one. i hope they fix this soon bc it's really frustrating. I can send offers from the mobile app, fyi

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

This has been happening to me as well.  I was trying to search through my active listings by item name and when hitting search, it would stay on the same screen.  If I refreshed, it would bring up the search result.  Very frustrating, but not surprising...eBay has been a buggy mess since the summer

Message 7 of 7
latest reply