cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CURIOUS - DID ANYONE EVER GET A REPLY?

I am curious .....a lot of my drafts approximately 30 I have accessed so for have just vanished.  This was an issue I had last year and had to relist items again.  I know many sellers had similar issues and reported it via the 'message takers' and tickets were issued for the tech folks.  Did anyone ever receive a reply as to why? how to avaoid it happening again etc.  I never did receive acknowledgement, answer, resolution or apology

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I haven't read of others having this issue today. How old were your Drafts?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I don't see anything in the policy about the amount of time you have to complete a draft. Is there one? 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

No, I've never heard of a window to complete one... only of them disappearing if left unattended in Drafts for too long.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Mine display life of 75 days

Tip
You can save drafts of your listings to finish later. You'll find your drafts on the Drafts page in My eBay, or on the Manage drafts page in Seller Hub. You can save up to 250 drafts through the quick listing tool on eBay.com and the eBay mobile app, and up to 5,000 through the single and bulk business listing tools in Seller Hub. Drafts expire 75 days after they were last edited.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@danlmoe 

when u click on 'drafts' from seller hub, you will see

Manage drafts

Drafts expire and are automatically deleted 75 days after the last updated date.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

if you do a search for drafts disappeared you will see there have been ongoing issues for a number of years!  Customer service notified and tickets issued for their back office to look into.....ticket numbers given to follow up.  Customer service or as I call them "message takers" tell you you will get call/email within 2/3 days....never do.  When follow up calls made told "still working on it"  NO REPLY ever received.  It is not possible to speak to them directly. I am aware of the time limit for drafts (75 days) and if no action they are deleted....date is given on the draft listing.  My deleted listings from my drafts  varied between 5-15 days old only.  Now in the process of listing again.  A topic to be discussed/asked about maybe on next online forum?? 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply