Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 15 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Can someone tell me what the OFFER column is for?

I have an "offer" column and I cannot figure out what it's good for. Does it show the "attempted" offers? Somebody tell me, because I'm sure there are offers being made but rejected because they're too low. I dunno. Seems to be a lot of features in E...

liawri75_0-1699115780671.png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bidders retracting bids

Don’t you love it when you see your auction doing well and on the last day two or three bidders retract their bids and boom your auction ends now your stuck selling for far less than you thought and the buyer just so happens to sell the same kind of ...

I just sold a laptop, but looking at the buyer's profile, their reviews seem a little...botty

I just sold a laptop, and when i look at the buyer, they have over a thousand reviews. good news, right?However, when I look at what THOSE places are selling, they all seem to be selling thousands of spare parts with stock photos. like really random ...

Item Quantity and monthly limits

I tried searching here for an answer but couldn't find one. If I list an item with a quantity of, lets say 10, in a single listing, if all 10 sell, do all 10 count towards my monthly limit? So if I have a max limit of 500, am I now down to 489 (1 for...

Slow~ non-existent views or sales

I am ready to just donate my stuff!!! I have been selling about 16 years, and I know there are ups and downs.Most of my items are clothes I know clothes aren't a popular category these days. BUT...I'm tracking sales and sellers, and clothes are selli...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 40 replies
  • 11 helpful

eBay took the side of the buyer again

I just got a taste of the "buyers always win" practice of eBay as a seller. I am very mad about the situation, so I will share it here and see what you guys think. I am a top-rated seller of laboratory equipment and supplies. Since I opened the store...

ebay is disgusting

I am a seller who has been inactive for a few years. My successful selling with ebay ended abruptly several Christmases ago when my husband (at the time) carelessly spent every last dime in my Paypal account. I had a successful run of 100% positive f...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 48 replies
  • 9 helpful

Domain attaching to Ebay store

I have my own domain with GoDaddy. Have attempted to link to my Ebay store and have been unsuccessful. Does anyone have some suggestions?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay Fees are rip-off

Beware Ebay charges 13% (not a little over 12% as stated in the fee calculations, which I read carefully) on the entire amount INCLUDING shipping! It's a joke. The seller will always end up paying out of their pocket for postage. I sold an item for £...

Ebay says "Invalid Starting Bid" and "No Description" although I've filled it out properly

I cannot understand what is going on with this situation. I had multiple stereo turntable headshells to list. I listed 2 of them fine. Then suddenly, eBays starts telling my my description and starting bid are invalid. I am doing nothing differently ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors