cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyers not paying

Ebay please do something about buyers not paying for items they have purchased. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Buyers not paying

They have, they gave you fixed price with immediate payment required.

Used it since 2011 and not one single non-payer.

Have a great day.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

To add to Ken's good information, if you cancel the order, citing 'Buyer didn't pay' after 96 hours from the sale, the deadbeat(s) will receive Unpaid Item strike(s). A couple of those and that user eliminates buying from many sellers.

You may even want to set up your account to cancel automatically after 96 hours.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It is important you use had statistics when you post these forums..... a lot of sellers come here to vent and rant.......the plain and simple truth is ebay wont to anything without metrics or an indication where the problem  is.

My problem with NPB's is when I make offers to customers.....they accept and do not pay at a rate of 70%.  Futhermore this screws up my inventory because when I finally cancel the NPB....the items do not go back into my inventory.

I have to take a complete inventory evary 90 days and then adjjust.

HK

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Since all your items are already Fixed Price add Immediate Payment Required and the problem is solved.

Since you also have Best Offer on most, be aware that an accepted Best Offer ends the IPR, since the buyer may not be around when you accept the offer.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply