cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer left me NEGATIVE, however he kept ( damaged) cards + did not ask for refund.Ebay says " not cl

Buyer left me NEGATIVE, however he kept ( damaged) cards + did not ask for refund.Ebay says " not classified as removable".HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Buyer left me NEGATIVE, however he kept ( damaged) cards + did not ask for refund.Ebay says &

Sorry for the late reply.

Came across these messages by accident.

I have just noticed your suggestion.

Came upon several other ebayer"s leaving me suggestions.

Thank you for taking the time to be helpful.

Ciro

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Re: Buyer left me NEGATIVE, however he kept ( damaged) cards + did not ask for refund.Ebay says &

@cir-fazi 

Why would you call the buyer a thief, just because they left negative feedback?

I could see it if they returned a box of dog poo, but they kept the cards.

Your reply will hurt more then the negative will.

Have a great day
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

@ccon6761 wrote:

I have been selling on eBay for over 10 years and one of the best pieces of advise I could give you (that I have learned through the years of my selling career) is to keep phoning eBay. Because every time you call, you will get a different representative and each person will give you a "completely" different answer.  Because in all of the years I have been selling, it has been very beneficial to keep calling eBay until I get the one person who will help me. There have been so many instances where I have been pulling my hair out, trying to contact an eBay representative who is genuinely concerned and opened minded enough to address and solve my issues in a justifiable and ethical manner. And, of course, I can not guarantee you will be able to get the negative feedback removed but it is definitely worth a shot. However, just for future information, I have discovered that about 90% of the time, I will get exactly what I want if I am patient enough to keep calling until I reach the right eBay representative. Good luck!!

C.C. 

That is true but that's also a huge waste of time and resources.

Calling until things go my way is part of the problem and good part of the reason why things are the way they are.  How many hours am I willing to spend over a $20 item, 40 calls, 10, what's the limit here, just keep calling?

That only makes things worse.

Message 18 of 18
latest reply