cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relist items after suspension

My account was recently suspended & I got it back. eBay said that it was to verify my details.  And now the listed items are ended. Is it ok to relist them back?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@randika_suppliers 

Sorry, my post should have read: Give it a try, you are not violating any eBay policy at this time. I tried to edit it, but, the site wouldn't let me. I have to close eBay and then come back in and now it says to much time has pasted to edit. So, I am correcting it now. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@randika_suppliers 

If eBay has reinstated your account, you can relist. If you try to relist and can't then your account is not fixed. Give it a try, you are violating any eBay policy at this time.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@japan-treazures 

Do you mean relisting an item is violating an eBay policy?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@randika_suppliers 

Sorry, my post should have read: Give it a try, you are not violating any eBay policy at this time. I tried to edit it, but, the site wouldn't let me. I have to close eBay and then come back in and now it says to much time has pasted to edit. So, I am correcting it now. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@randika_suppliers 

Sorry, I just corrected it. My sincere appologies. I caught it, but, I could not edit it for some reason. May be another glitch.

Relisting is not a violation. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Relisting is not a violation, BUT, if the item was taken down and the account suspended because of a 'violation', and then the account was reinstated, even though CS says that you can relist the same item, the 'bots may not agree and cause another violation for relisting the item.

CS doesn't always give out correct information.  Relist at your own risk.  It can all depend on why the account was suspended in the first place.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@japan-treazures 

No problem buddy. Thank You very much for your support...

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@randika_suppliers 

I am here for ya, any time. Glad to help out and up and coming eBay'er!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply