cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer emails after 10 day auction

Here is what he emails : "Extremely sorry will have to cancel no funds due to sickness and unemployment so sorry " This after 253.00 auction.He has no feedback. I lost it and emailed back " You didn't know you were sick and unemployed when you bid?There will be no cancellation until at least 4 days have past so you get the unpaid item strike and I get some of my fees back ".

Usually I am polite but this is getting tiresome. Returns of items the buyer said it was damaged.Got it back and no damage.This buyer returned 2 items this way.Many more.Another 2 buyers emailed requesting refunds and I already refunded them a long time ago.

Guess I'm a little burned out.Takes so much time to handle and research these.I am a one person business.Thanks for listening. CAZ

Message 1 of 57
latest reply
56 REPLIES 56

Re: Buyer emails after 10 day auction

Hope that teaches you to shop only on eBay!

good luck for you!

Message 46 of 57
latest reply

thanks for answer

Message 47 of 57
latest reply

My recent transactions have been 'Processing' for 5 days

Message 48 of 57
latest reply

yes bro. Thanks for answer

Message 49 of 57
latest reply

Yes, exactly. But not that they are simply managing payments.

Message 50 of 57
latest reply

Thank you for taking time and explaining this to us. I appreciate that.

Message 51 of 57
latest reply

@jamrod-6700 

THE HAPPY PIG.gif

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 52 of 57
latest reply

@rosachs  Back in the day (yes, I'm old enough to say that), you had to work to earn your way thru life, and it wasn't sitting at a desk and typing all day (altho that was my career arc, but I've always been special!) -- it was working from dawn to dusk 6 days a week.

Geez - I don't know if you're joking or not, but every generation has said this basically from antiquity (with tech adjusted).  I know I remember my grandfather (born in the 1880s) saying the same thing about 'this generation' and how they could laze their way through life.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 53 of 57
latest reply

@chapeau-noir wrote:

@rosachs  Back in the day (yes, I'm old enough to say that), you had to work to earn your way thru life, and it wasn't sitting at a desk and typing all day (altho that was my career arc, but I've always been special!) -- it was working from dawn to dusk 6 days a week.

Geez - I don't know if you're joking or not, but every generation has said this basically from antiquity (with tech adjusted).  I know I remember my grandfather (born in the 1880s) saying the same thing about 'this generation' and how they could laze their way through life.

It's a privilege you earn by being smart enough, capable enough, or just plain tough enough to have lasted long enough to have lazy, adult-aged children.  My grandparents (both family trees) were around long enough to see their kids off, their grand kids off, and even great grands (all three of my kids met my grandparents, altho my youngest only really remembers my paternal grands).

There are just some things you have to have the chronological chops to be able to say with conviction.  I'm hoping I'll have the chops to see most of my grands married and as many great-grands as possible.  Seems the older I get, the more the wee ones like me!  Maybe it's that saying I have in the carved rock from Rock City in Chattanooga, TN:  "What happens at Grandpa's house STAYS at Grandpa's house" 🙂

-Bob.

RKS Solutions LLC logo
Ask me about SixBit and the tools I use to sell - I'm happy to share!
"A journey of a thousand miles begins by getting off the couch"
Message 54 of 57
latest reply

It shouldn't be common here, also.  It's getting bad here and it's a shame.  There are some selling sites where you have to qualify to sell there, and if you list ebay they won't accept you.  It would be better if the site, ebay, was more active in trying to be more protective of the site!  Last I've heard, it's nearly impossible to get a live, American, person to help.  Not good.  Thanks for the good input!

Message 55 of 57
latest reply

"Crunchy"?  I took a bath.  I'm not crunchy anymore!  Ha!

Message 56 of 57
latest reply

lol. you are really funny 

Message 57 of 57
latest reply