cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy it Now = Sell it never

Seems like I list items as an auction and if no action I change to Buy It Now. Then it sits... and sits.. and sits..

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Buy it Now = Sell it never

Better to wait out a BIN than get low balled in a auction which, especially in June/July, is likely. If you really want it to get out there, put it in two sections of ebay, lower your price a little, and/or add key words. 

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Yes I have few listings now because it is the end of the month.. I will list a bunch on Sunday.

I do have some bigger name stuff waiting to be relisted. Free People, Lularoe etc.  cant remember what all.  

yes, majority is used but in excellent condition. Even new stuff I find hard to sell tho.

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

No promos. I couldnt list at the end of the month due to no June free listings.

I would need a lot listed to do a BOGO. thanks 

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

auctionpet
Guide
How come I knew the OP must sell clothing!!

You have barely anything listed. I know ppl who have over 9000 items listed and under a 3% sell thru. There are days they sell nothing, and they have a variety of items listed. You can't expect your used clothing to fly off the shelf with all the gazillion competing listings!! Sorry.
Message 19 of 20
latest reply

If you're really THAT desperate to list for free just open another ID and voila! an extra 50 free a month (and the possibility of getting promos on both)

Or you could do what most with a bunch of stuff do and at least pay to play with a basic store.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 20 of 20
latest reply